IGNORED

Lost for words

GTFABM

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

All creativity is being coached out these players with the exception of Ellison all of them look to pass backwards or sideways as a first option.

Although I thought Kasey did ok today he was also ultra cautious.

And this against a mid level Div 1 team.

Team full of Lee Johnsons then... he loved the old short back and sides did Lee.. 

2 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

All creativity is being coached out these players with the exception of Ellison all of them look to pass backwards or sideways as a first option.

It's down to an absolute complete lack of correct movement in front of them.

It really is shocking. They literally have no options to pass  into the final third.

I could not make game, but sounds like Nagy was awful. 

I felt people were getting very carried away about Nagy after a couple of good games for us before his injury.

People saying when he's back he's our best players or one of our best players.

Been poor for a while now. Even Luton game he wasn't that good from what I remember.

1 minute ago, Posset red said:

What was the crowd today ? Act with your feet not moaning on a online forum 

Do you realise that taking myself and two kids to that rubbish costs well over £100 with travel,food and drinks added to ticket prices. Rather not till we get a change in manager and performances thanks.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My nomination for dumbest post of the year.

His record suggests time is going to be given. 

Nothing dumb about it. Week in, week out, fans are stumping up hard-earned money on a product that's frankly poor. There should've been a public apology after the 0-4 drubbing by Brentford, but the silence was deafening. 

4 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Absolutely correct, Famara is the mainculprit but he is not alon

4 years of Johnson. Nearly 60 players. And this is what he has produced. Total crap. Johnson OUT NOW. 

Hope you all noticed how Johnson ignored the fans at the end and just walked off the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I felt people were getting very carried away about Nagy after a couple of good games for us before his injury.

Been poor for a while now. Even Luton game he wasn't that good from what I remember.

He was very very good at the start before he got injured

Sigh. It was very very poor today. Don't know what to say truth be told...

I've been a big supporter of LJ during his tenure, there's been so much good. Wasn't so long ago we were beating Man U at the gate and everything was roses. But what it boils down to for me is Johnson is just NOT getting the best out of his players, not by miles. You can say all you like about tactics and formations, but surely a manager's bread and butter must be motivation, confidence building, and playing to the strengths you have by bringing out the talent of the players you have.

And what talent there is in this squad! But not one of them is operating anywhere near their potential. Case in point how he's messed around with Elliasson all year, not knowing what to do or where to fit him in, when he should be putting him first on the team sheet, and building the team around his strengths.

I'm sad to admit it but I don't think Johnson can take this team any further. He's done a terrific job, but he's hit a wall. It may take a while, probably all summer, to figure out the right replacement to take us to that next level. For the interim, I'd take a punt to be honest. Recruit Warnock until the end of the season and see what he can do. You can say what you like about him and the 'history' involved, but I don't care about Cardiff or Palace or any of that history, I only care about the future and what he could do for City. And I think what he could do is bring an entirely fresh approach, by first and foremost getting them playing for the shirt again. He'd get the very best out of the huge talent available in this team, of that you can be assured. I feel pretty confident that he'd lead these players to a higher finish this season than with LJ in charge.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

A 24 year old who has 34 international caps (and also stood out in Euro 2016) who has played in over 50 Serie A games does not suddenly turn poor. Got a funny feeling he will be leaving fairly soon to be honest.

9 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

He wont, hence I'm done getting worked up about it. 

We have a talented squad, unfortunately we have a talentless management team.

I honestly believe we sign players and the good qualities they have are being coached out of them by the three stooges johno macco and holdo

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

He was very very good at the start before he got injured

He did but have teams seen how to stop him from playing well I wonder?

And do short light players at this level need aggression to make up for their lack of physicality. Pearson, Bannan etc.

My Hungarian mate who generally loves everything Hungarian and would usually be bias told me he's weak and not that good when we signed him. I'm beginning to think maybe he is right!

But then let's face it, everyone is playing badly. Something not right for that to happen when we have a lot of talent.

7 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Do you realise that taking myself and two kids to that rubbish costs well over £100 with travel,food and drinks added to ticket prices. Rather not till we get a change in manager and performances thanks.

Think you missed the point mate I didn’t go either ....

2 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I don’t think he was particularly great, just seemed to run around a bit more than Pack 

Without knowing how to drag up the correct thread. But i am sure you would of been in a very small minority if you thought/said that at the time.

20 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

You are 100% correct my friend. Let's see if you get as many aubergine's as I did? 

Archived