IGNORED

Lost for words

GTFABM

4 minutes ago, Lez said:

One of the best players for BCFC easy.

I hope he goes onto be, but since coming back from injury I'm struggling to see it. Looked awful today and goes hiding imo but I suppose your knowledge of football is far superior to anyone else on here so you must be right.

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

People keep dining out on the fact we finished "higher last season then the year before" 

We finished the season with 3 points more then the season before. 3! 

Performances were the same, if not worse. Home form was the same, same powder puff tombola selections etc 

But because we finished the season with 3 more points then the season before ....you believe that is acceptable?

Progression is looking at team developing, and evolving each season. Preston, Brentford, Hull....3 teams with far smaller budgets then us, that clearly look like they are progressing 

Finishing the season last year 3 points better off then the year before is not acceptable progression.

Hopefully they sack him asap. Because I guarantee he doesn't have the decency to do the right thing and walk 

Agree with you lj will never walk , hell get rid of every member of staff 1 by 1 to save his skin.

2 minutes ago, Packman said:

I hope he goes onto be, but since coming back from injury I'm struggling to see it. Looked awful today and goes hiding imo but I suppose your knowledge of football is far superior to anyone else on here so you must be right.

Yep.

I really tried to be positive today but lasted 15 mins. We are shocking to watch and everything is so slow. I knew it was going to be bad when Palmer lined up on left side and Watkins up top....why??? It got changed but what were you thinking.  We literally were second best throughout and I apologise to the parents sat in front of me for my language but was driven to despair.  That team cost over £30m but lost every battle against free transfers with desire or is it playing to instruction?

please go Mr Johnson as beyond embarrassing and you are killing my enthusiasm and enjoyment with clueless tactics

1 minute ago, GasDestroyer said:

You are completely deluded!!! You have stuck up for Johnson up until recently. Now you realise how poor a coach/manager he is. Proven wrong. 

Check my posts from the season and you will see I have barely stuck up for him this season. The Derby home game last season really pissed me off. Probably not even that game but that game signaled the end of our chances of getting in the play offs. 

In the past I did stick up for LJ. In a way I was right to as we did improve year on year. But now I feel as if we are going backwards so all in all, he had his chance, he did bring improvements but maybe not as much as i had hoped for so it would probably be the correct decision to bring someone else in. 

20 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Streak? What streak? Please dont bend the facts to fit your agenda. Our current form is WLD.

Or our form reads 3 wins in 10 and two wins coming against two of the poorest sides in the league.

depends which way you look at it

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Why do I get the feeling people like yourself were secretly hoping for this?

Btw, we didnt lose.

Not really but here we are again poor result, yes we didn't lose but we were not the best team either Shrewsbury unlucky not to win. I can't understand how he can be defended anymore it is only getting worse.

1 hour ago, Banjo Red said:

Not really but here we are again poor result, yes we didn't lose but we were not the best team either Shrewsbury unlucky not to win. I can't understand how he can be defended anymore it is only getting worse.

Tranmere drew 3-3 away at Watford after being 3 nil down. 

Rochdale drew 1-1 with Newcastle, Wilbs getting the equaliser. 

Fulham beat Villa.

Sheff Wed beat Brighton.

Carlisle drew with Cardiff.

Blackpool drew with Reading.

You see where in going with this?

It's the FA Cup ffs, every year giant killings happen. Our result was not and will not be an isolated result in the 3rd round and subsequent rounds. It's the FA Cup, giant killings happen, although we didnt even bloody lose.

The day 1 LJ out group are just using this as an opportunity to further carry on with their agenda.

Whilst I agree it may be time for him to go I am also sensible enough to not over react about a draw in the cup, a cup where we ourselves have made a number of giant killings over the years. 

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Streak? What streak? Please dont bend the facts to fit your agenda. Our current form is WLD.

Don't bend the facts to suit his agenda, so you proceed to use the last three matches as an example conveniently forgetting the other 4 losses previous to that.

13 minutes ago, pillred said:

Don't bend the facts to suit his agenda, so you proceed to use the last three matches as an example conveniently forgetting the other 4 losses previous to that.

A streak is something that is more than one, correct? So as soon as we beat Luton the losing streak ended, correct? We then lost to Brentford and drew today, so where is the streak? You could say we are on a winless streak but with it only being two games since we won, that is kinda scraping the barrel. 

3 hours ago, JonDolman said:

And do short light players at this level need aggression to make up for their lack of physicality. Pearson, Bannan etc.

My Hungarian mate who generally loves everything Hungarian and would usually be bias told me he's weak and not that good when we signed him. I'm beginning to

Ask Brentford? Just unsure.

3 hours ago, glos old boy said:

but, but, but we are a few points off the play offs and made year on year progress, our box entries are up as well, blah, blah, blah..... come on we should be smashing this league by now its the manager thats holding us back but no doubt he will blame the players; who in fact need managing and a couple additions added.

I don't agree with this first bokded point, it's a tough League- we're not top 2 material IMO, but I absolutely agree with your 2nd bolded point. 

2 hours ago, Shuffle said:

I really tried to be positive today but lasted 15 mins. We are shocking to watch and everything is so slow. I knew it was going to be bad when Palmer lined up on left side and Watkins up top....why??? It got changed but what were you thinking.  We literally were second best throughout and I apologise to the parents sat in front of me for my language but was driven to despair.  That team cost over £30m but lost every battle against free transfers with desire or is it playing to instruction?

please go Mr Johnson as beyond embarrassing and you are killing my enthusiasm and enjoyment with clueless tactics

He can't manage players beyond a certain point, level or set of experience?

Could be tactical, could be man management, could be a lack of knowledge about the levels beyond what he experienced as a player and with his football background but I've long had this concern.

5 hours ago, Hocca said:

Pedro pereira is a disgrace, doesn’t even look like a footballer. Shrewsbury controlled that game and had the much better chances. We are in serious need of some strength ,pace and power in that team or we are not going to win many more games this season.

Before you go fully into blaming him, have a look at what options he has when he has the ball, especially when Eliasson is RW.  The angles and distances Eliasson gives are terrible.  Pereira night great today admittedly, but there are reasons.  Eliasson left him exposed against their best player (Giles) too.

5 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

People keep dining out on the fact we finished "higher last season then the year before" 

Performances were the same, if not worse. Home form was the same, same powder puff tombola selections etc 

But because we finished the season with 3 more points then the season before ....you believe that is acceptable?

Progression is looking at team developing, and evolving each season. Preston, Brentford, Hull....3 teams with far smaller budgets then us, that clearly look like they are progressing 

Finishing the season last year 3 points better off then the year before is not acceptable progression.

Hopefully they sack him asap. Because I guarantee he doesn't have the decency to do the right thing and walk 

I’m increasingly of the view that he should go but the idea he should resign is pretty ridiculous. First because he will believe, perhaps naively, that he can turn it around. Second he isn’t going to leave a job with nothing - this is the bloke’s career and livelihood after all - and why should he?

46 minutes ago, windmillhillred said:

I’m increasingly of the view that he should go but the idea he should resign is pretty ridiculous. First because he will believe, perhaps naively, that he can turn it around. Second he isn’t going to leave a job with nothing - this is the bloke’s career and livelihood after all - and why should he?

What you have to realise is that Andy has hated him from Day 1 and has refused to acknowledge any good that he's done in his time as manager.

1 hour ago, windmillhillred said:

He would breeze into a job with a lower level team....which is about where his level is 

21 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

What you have to realise is that Andy has hated him from Day 1 and has refused to acknowledge any good that he's done in his time as manager.

Even most LJ outers believe he has done a decent job but also feel that he has now taken us as far as he can and he needs to step aside for a new manager to take us to the next level.

1 hour ago, windmillhillred said:

he will wait until SLasks him if he would accept a pay off

28 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

But he would never resign and I don't blame him Hatred from day 1 by a punter means nothing. I believe that like his dad he will never manage or coach at this level again unless he does it with Yeovil. Bluffer who has been sponsored by the owner. He will continue until replaced by another yes man. 

7 hours ago, spudski said:

It's down to an absolute complete lack of correct movement in front of them.

It really is shocking. They literally have no options to pass  into the final third.

Nail on head Spud

In your opinion why do you think this is?  Could it be misunderstanding of instruction, apathy or just complete lack of confidence?

8 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Can't like this post enough to be honest.

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Let's look at this in context. It's the FA Cup, why is the FA Cup worldwide famous? Because lower teams can make bigger teams look ordinary. The lower teams are more motivated.

Mate, you are talking nonsense. We are all supporters of BCFC, and today was unacceptable.

8 hours ago, lou2BS7 said:

Or our form reads 3 wins in 10 and two wins coming against two of the poorest sides in the league.

depends which way you look at it

From the latest WLD was the 3 before that all losses. Lets face it we will still be in this league next season , well hopefully.

10 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Well had you of met me, you would have discovered that you are incorrect so it can only be concluded that you yourself are the troll.

I’m still waiting for this ‘proof’ you aren’t a lying troll. Is it a he or a she today?

Archived