IGNORED

LJ post match

slartibartfast

3 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Doesn't look like a man under pressure at all does he? 

I think we are all going to have to endure a few bad results...its pretty clear to me that he doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon....

COYRs

SL can, at least, rely on a fairly apathetic, quiet fanbase to buy him more time. 

You decide whether that's a good or bad thing. 

More bollocks from Johnson, claiming we were tired from playing in the week whereas Shrewsbury had “7-8 days rest”.

1. no they’d didn’t they played on the Sunday same as us so that’s 6 days.

2. With a 37 man squad Johnson could have easily played a complete second choice stating 11.

The guy constantly says things which are either ridiculous - box entries for example - or don’t stand up to scrutiny. 

I just cannot see some of the players taking him seriously, which if so is a massive problem. 

10 minutes ago, NickJ said:

More bollocks from Johnson, claiming we were tired from playing in the week whereas Shrewsbury had “7-8 days rest”.

2. With a 37 man squad Johnson could have easily played a complete second choice stating 11.

The guy constantly says things which are either ridiculous - box entries for example - or don’t stand up to scrutiny. 

I just cannot see some of the players taking him seriously, which if so is a massive problem. 

This. 

When a manager in any profession starts making things up, it's incredibly difficult to have faith in them. 

1 hour ago, bearded_red said:

That nine minute video uploaded on City’s Twitter is amazing. Complete and utter garbage in almost everything he says.

I mean he actually says ‘we have a good manager’, what a joker.

I do wish I had a ‘belief buddy’ though to be fair..

What video is this?

Ignore, found it

7 hours ago, NickJ said:

I think the point he was probably trying to make was that they didn't play on Wednesday whereas we did.

9 hours ago, NickJ said:

Nick, 

When you're a close family friend of the billionaire owner it matters not one jot what you say. 

Everything is far too cosy. 

2 hours ago, CHAZ MICHAELS said:

I think the point he was probably trying to make was that they didn't play on Wednesday whereas we did.

Obviously I know that but (1) why did he feel the need to exaggerate (2) he didn't need to play anyone who played on the Wednesday.

Talks bollocks.

Archived