IGNORED

Jack Grealish

Lez

9 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I presume it’s with regards to this? 

If so, I think it’s more to do with him playing and scoring for Birmingham than the bit about Afobe. 

Poor timing on Grealish’s behalf though

E6CC46C0-6630-4808-A799-9F7328DF62C5.jpeg

Are you sure that’s all real? Benik Afobe isn’t on Twitter so the @benikafobe would not have reached him and Daniel Crowley doesn’t appear to be on Twitter either, the account @danielcrowley10 definitely isn’t him, the last tweet on it was in 2012 and it doesn’t have that profile pic either - and furthermore, Jack Grealish’s official Twitter account name is @jackgrealish1 and not @jackgrealish - and that reply above isn’t on Jack Grealish’s twitter feed .... could be wrong about all this, but it looks a bit iffy as though someone is trying to discredit Jack ...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Are you sure that’s all real? Benik Afobe isn’t on Twitter so the @benikafobe would not have reached him and Daniel Crowley doesn’t appear to be on Twitter either, the account @danielcrowley10 definitely isn’t him, the last tweet on it was in 2012 and it doesn’t have that profile pic either - and furthermore, Jack Grealish’s official Twitter account name is @jackgrealish1 and not @jackgrealish - and that reply above isn’t on Jack Grealish’s twitter feed .... could be wrong about all this, but it looks a bit iffy as though someone is trying to discredit Jack ...

This is a picture from Instagram, not Twitter.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s on Instagram....

5 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I'm no apologist for Grealish but i think the emoji was a reaction to Birmingham City, at least i bloody well hope so. 

Plainly it's to do with the Birmingham aspect of the quote rather than in relation to Afobe's tragedy. 

The second "massive over-reaction thread" of the week right here.

50 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Plainly it's to do with the Birmingham aspect of the quote rather than in relation to Afobe's tragedy. 

Personally I think it was because Jack Grealish is clearly racist.

6 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Even if it was meant in regards to Brum's victory, it was pretty inappropriate considering what was said in the original comment, don't you think? 

5 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Even if it was meant in regards to Brum's victory, it was pretty inappropriate considering what was said in the original comment, don't you think? 

I'd chill out a little tbh - it's thunderingly obvious that Grealish didn't make the post to offend anyone (especially given his own family history), and why people can't see that I've no idea. 

Further, he's already apologized saying he didn't see that Afobe part of the post which is pretty damn plausible. 

1 hour ago, poland_exile said:

I'd chill out a little tbh - it's thunderingly obvious that Grealish didn't make the post to offend anyone (especially given his own family history), and why people can't see that I've no idea. 

Further, he's already apologized saying he didn't see that Afobe part of the post which is pretty damn plausible. 

Correct and he even tweeted what he could see on his opening screen and it was just the first part.

Complete non-story.

48 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Had to laugh our local click bait reporting site copied and pasted this story and quickly took back down

So did that wannabe journalist exiledrobin or whatever his name is on twitter. 

Typical - presume the worse and turn a blind eye to the obvious!!

Talented player that Grealish is, he is a Diver. His constant theatrics and going to ground as soon as anyone even farts in his direction and constant complaining to the officials really do earn him the title of, Scumbag, in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, poland_exile said:

People don’t want to see the real reason. They want to be offended. Today’s world 

Archived