IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw: City or Shrewsbury v Liverpool (Live on BBC1)

Never to the dark side

34 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

That’ll bring the boycotters back, for sure......who will then moan about not being able to get a ticket.

For me drawing Liverpool at AG would be the best possible draw. I’d love to see the World Club champions perform in front of a sold out Ashton Gate, even if Klopp played his second team again as he did against Everton ............:cool2:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

For me drawing Liverpool at AG would be the best possible draw. I’d love to see the World Club champions perform in front of a sold out Ashton Gate, even if Klopp played his second team again as he did against Everton ............:cool2:

Why would he field his ‘second team’? 

It’s not like he has to concentrate on the league 

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hope not.  The way we are playing it would be a cricket score even if they played the kids with the cleaner at centre forward and the groundsman in goal.

Yeah, they’d almost certainly piss all over us but I’d half expect that anyway. A draw and a day out at Anfield would be great tho....

6 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

says it all really

You sound like Mr Pink from "Reservoir Dogs" complaining about his alloted moniker?............Who GAF? As long as we get a decent draw?  ie.  Arsenal at home, after they squash Leeds tonite! ?

Archived