IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw: City or Shrewsbury v Liverpool (Live on BBC1)

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

Anybody know how many members we have? think we have 14,000 season ticket holders which leaves about 10,000 up for grabs.

An interesting question. I imagine they would do tiered sales for members based on the number of matches attended this season, as per the United/Man City games.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

If we get through (Big IF) then I'd like to think that some priority for tickets should be given to those who turned up on Saturday. 

After season ticket holders there should be plenty left for those non-St holders that turned up Saturday. 

Good idea. 

How many members have we got though? 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Using your logic you must have absolutely hated Korey’s winner, though of course you didn’t see it because you weren’t interested.

No I loved it, at that time we were flying in the league and playing some scintillating football. 

A hammering against Liverpool’s youth team and the media circus that it will bring, can’t be bothered with it. Just feels like it will play as a welcome distraction from bad results and they’ll get away with them as long as we scrape a win against Shrews. Nothing against fellow fans enjoying it but it’s not for me. I can’t buy the angle that it will give players an incentive to find form either, we were 4th in the league a few weeks ago and that should have been all the incentive we needed to keep playing well, not a circus cup tie against Liverpool’s academy. 

Good evening fellow Bristol Robins fans. Massive fan here. Always get down to Aston to watch the boys from the home stand. Can't wait to cheer on Les Johnson's boys against the mighty Liverpool.

Asking for a friend who's not been to our stadium for a while if anyone has a ticket for the game? 

???

1 minute ago, Marlborough Red said:

Record attendance at the Gate  since redevelopment ? Give the full Atyeo to Liverpool fans or preferably open up the Atyeo  to 1,000 home fans as we did for the Man Utd game. Great to see 27,000 at the Gate .

No point in having any wasted capacity for this game.

I hope we do this...surely helps the atmosphere. Think we did it for the Man City game too?

Archived