IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw: City or Shrewsbury v Liverpool (Live on BBC1)

Never to the dark side

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Just got the first text from an 'old friend' enquiring about tickets. When this happened in 2017 for the Man U game I offered to meet them at our next away game, Sunderland, to discuss. Strangely they couldn't make it. 

On this occasion though, I'm inclined to refer them directly to the Shrewsbury Town away tickets page. 

Just gotta love real friends. 

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Just got the first text from an 'old friend' enquiring about tickets. When this happened in 2017 for the Man U game I offered to meet them at our next away game, Sunderland, to discuss. Strangely they couldn't make it. 

On this occasion though, I'm inclined to refer them directly to the Shrewsbury Town away tickets page. 

Snap

1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

IF and big IF we get them I pray to god Bristol Sport don't make a big fuss over them blaring our YWNA like they got a bubble machine for West Ham a few years back. 

TV coverage might even mention us in the pre-match build up. 

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

18k sounds high to me. As per @Davefevs I thought we were around the 14k mark. I don’t know though.

@TomF?

I would have guessed 15,500

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

What you want Bristol City to lose . Very strange 

Yup ?

I’d rather see us put the effort into our excruciating league campaign thanks.

If we play a full strength team in the Shrewsbury replay, my ST will go in the recycling bin ?

1 minute ago, Oops said:

Yup ?

I’d rather see us put the effort into our excruciating league campaign thanks.

If we play a full strength team in the Shrewsbury replay, my ST will go in the recycling bin ?

Each to their own. If you feel like that and we win . Maybe you could offer your ticket to someone on here . Thats of course if you’re season ticket isn’t in the bin 

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What you want Bristol City to lose . Very strange 

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Nonsense. 

If you can’t get excited about a huge FA Cup draw then it’s time to call it a day and find another hobby. 

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why do some people just hate everything? Joyless, absolutely joyless.

We haven’t played Shrewsbury yet ladies.

And if you’ve sat through the last 5 home games like I have, you’d be ******* joyless too mate ?

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

I can’t believe some of the arrogance of City fans here talking about the Liverpool game as if playing Shrewsbury in the replay will be easy.

supporters are trying to buy tickets already.

People getting excited. That's all. Be a good day if we do get through but let's be honest it's only going to be their kids.

3 minutes ago, fanjita said:

I can’t believe some of the arrogance of City fans here talking about the Liverpool game as if playing Shrewsbury in the replay will be easy.

Nobody here - that I've read - is suggesting it will be easy. 

1 minute ago, Redtucks said:

So all those moaning buggers who have been saying how crap the football has been at Ashton Gate will now be desperately scrabbling for tickets, assuming that we get past Shrewsbury!

Of course. Doesn't change the fact the football has been crap. 

4 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

That could be a season changer. All those under performing players. A couple coming in knowing they have a crack at liverpool if they do well. LJ must be pretty pleased. Not to mention SL. 

Having a crack at Liverpool? They ought to try and have a crack in the league! 

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

My thoughts exactly. Anyone who has watched the last 7 games wouldn't even open their mouth about Liverpool unless we get through the replay, there is every chance we won't - I'm quite sure Shrewsbury will be up for it too. But no, everyone is giddy with excitement on Twitter and elsewhere, talk about tempting fate.

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Each to their own. If you feel like that and we win . Maybe you could offer your ticket to someone on here . Thats of course if you’re season ticket isn’t in the bin 

Yeah I’ll whack it on after the replay ?

1 minute ago, Redtucks said:

So all those moaning buggers who have been saying how crap the football has been at Ashton Gate will now be desperately scrabbling for tickets, assuming that we get past Shrewsbury!

Anyone who goes regularly to watch the crap football at Ashton gate won't have to scramble for a ticket.

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

We haven’t played Shrewsbury yet ladies.

And if you’ve sat through the last 5 home games like I have, you’d be ******* joyless too mate ?

What happened to success breeds success ? We need something to get our momentum back for a strong finish in the league and this might just be it to get both the team and the fans going.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

My thoughts exactly. Anyone who has watched the last 7 games wouldn't even open their mouth about Liverpool unless we get through the replay, there is every chance we won't - I'm quite sure Shrewsbury will be up for it too. But no, everyone is giddy with excitement on Twitter and elsewhere, talk about tempting fate.

I'd put our chances at 50/50 (of winning the replay), albeit our chance of beating Shrewsbury has probably improved as our minds will be newly refocused. 

Archived