IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw: City or Shrewsbury v Liverpool (Live on BBC1)

Never to the dark side

From liverpool forum

They’ve lost a few of their better players since then. Saw them earlier in the season and they were shite. They do t really have much creativity or pace. They have a big lump of a centre forward and Ashley Williams at the back. Kasey Palmer once of Chelsea is their most creative player. They do have Andreas Weimann so we’ll have to score two to win though, that ****** always scored against us!

17 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Just got the first text from an 'old friend' enquiring about tickets. When this happened in 2017 for the Man U game I offered to meet them at our next away game, Sunderland, to discuss. Strangely they couldn't make it. 

On this occasion though, I'm inclined to refer them directly to the Shrewsbury Town away tickets page. 

Better off referring them to Shrewsbury's home tickets if they wanna see Liverpool

if any of our lot wanted to put themselves in the shop window on the big stage ,now is the time to stop farting around and kick on.will o dowda suddenly turn into ryan gigs mk2 now? or kp45 into a new maradonna? we could even see baker get through a few games uninjured. 

3 minutes ago, Super said:

From liverpool forum

They’ve lost a few of their better players since then. Saw them earlier in the season and they were shite. They do t really have much creativity or pace. They have a big lump of a centre forward and Ashley Williams at the back. Kasey Palmer once of Chelsea is their most creative player. They do have Andreas Weimann so we’ll have to score two to win though, that ****** always scored against us!

IF we win, that goes on the dressing room wall?

13 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

So all those moaning buggers who have been saying how crap the football has been at Ashton Gate will now be desperately scrabbling for tickets, assuming that we get past Shrewsbury!

Yep...I will! Assuming, as you say, that we get past the Shrews...which on the basis of the recent crap football is hardly a foregone conclusion!

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

My thoughts exactly. Anyone who has watched the last 7 games wouldn't even open their mouth about Liverpool unless we get through the replay, there is every chance we won't - I'm quite sure Shrewsbury will be up for it too. But no, everyone is giddy with excitement on Twitter and elsewhere, talk about tempting fate.

Surely we can forgive people for getting excited by the prospect of a game against the European Champions no less?

I’d say that’s a pretty human response and doesn’t necessarily mean anyone is assuming anything about the Shrewsbury game.

If and it’s a big if having watched Saturdays game ,however if we do play Norway’s favourite side in the next round then go to red and white Kop forum and see what the arrogant scallies are saying about their chances and ours!

I think some have forgotten that night at Anfield 26 yrs ago.

ah well probably won’t happen but here’s hoping for a repeat of my favourite night ever of watching the city- coyr

3 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Hope the players are as gutted as us fans for missing out on playing the best team in the world....but I doubt it. Good luck to Shrewsbury, they deserve to be playing them not us after Saturdays disgraceful showing. Pathetic. 

Great believer in "chaos theory "  , had we won, we might not have drawn them..........butterfly beats it's wings in Africa, yadda, yadda .

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Great believer in "chaos theory "  , had we won, we might not have drawn them..........butterfly beats it's wings in Africa, yadda, yadda .

To quote Brenda Slag Slarti: 

"Crazy Name, Crazy Gaia...."

Archived