IGNORED

QPR Away

Somerset_redss

• Admin
35 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

Be nice to have the option of the bottom tier too (though thinking about it it is an even crapper view) presume QPR dictate when it is open, noticed it has been for a few clubs I've seen there on TV this year.

I've not honestly noticed open this season to away support, the only time I have noticed people in there was when there have been home fans in there

I can't imagine they will let us have both tiers, sadly the shite view from the top again

1 hour ago, One Team said:

Where is everyone drinking?

London

1 minute ago, JulieH said:

Just spoken to him, will get the upper tier which is approx 1600, dependant on sales may get lower tier as well. It is wholly dependent on away ticket sales . ?

Oh come on! Look at Luton and Fulham sales!! You know we will sell out, the club know we will sell out so just get the lot!!

5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Oh come on! Look at Luton and Fulham sales!! You know we will sell out, the club know we will sell out so just get the lot!!

We are just the messengers, those ticketing decisions are down to clubs.

i think the top tier is always given , the rest is up to you fans ??

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

If we sell the initial allocation we get more. Not sure what the problem is?

1 minute ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Last few seasons we haven’t. We got a reduced allocation because of what happened few year back. City “fans” smashed up a pub 

Julie says they will give us more if we sell out unless I am reading that wrong?

Just now, Super said:

Julie says they will give us more if we sell out unless I am reading that wrong?

Yes she did, so we shall see. Just don’t understand why we don’t get the full allocation straight away? Just a look at the speed off Luton and Fulham away will tell you that QPR will be just as popular 

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

There'd be the answer then...how many years ago though?

One off etc.

Can’t remember but we’ve defo only had 1 tier last 3 times we’ve played them

5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Yes she did, so we shall see. Just don’t understand why we don’t get the full allocation straight away? Just a look at the speed off Luton and Fulham away will tell you that QPR will be just as popular 

Can’t remember but we’ve defo only had 1 tier last 3 times we’ve played them

Sounds like 2015/16 then, possibly, working back- I wasn't there but know we played them last day of the season that day.

We played them in the Cup though this season so it could be 2016/17.

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Last few seasons we haven’t. We got a reduced allocation because of what happened few year back. City “fans” smashed up a pub 

That was many years ago now 

46 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

There'd be the answer then...how many years ago though?

One off etc- sounds like it was some way in the past.

See above this was years ago, I guess like Leeds consistently getting a reduced allocation at AG8 maybe the Met etc just don't want us turning up there in large numbers, especially as there's always an edge to this fixture 

38 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Yeah possibly. Was the pub right by the ground can’t remember the name! Springbox or something like that!

The Springbok in South Africa Road used to allow away fans in, this isn't the pub where there were problems outside a few years back, that was back towards Sheppards Bush

Archived