IGNORED

QPR Away

Somerset_redss

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

That was many years ago now 

See above this was years ago, I guess like Leeds consistently getting a reduced allocation at AG8 maybe the Met etc just don't want us turning up there in large numbers, especially as there's always an edge to this fixture 

The Springbok in South Africa Road used to allow away fans in, this isn't the pub where there were problems outside a few years back, that was back towards Sheppards Bush

The conversation I had with metpol today as already stated was that if the tickets sell fast enough and there is demand the lower tier is available.

times have moved on from that disorder At qpr many years ago and football policing is better at assessing information for each game not reputation, there is no indication from this police service or the met that restrictions on sales should be in place to prevent any disorder .  

I have been at the last 2 away fixtures at qpr and didn’t see any issues, there were no arrests and from memory the only issue was a smoke grenade . !! 

31 minutes ago, JulieH said:

The conversation I had with metpol today as already stated was that if the tickets sell fast enough and there is demand the lower tier is available.

times have moved on from that disorder At qpr many years ago and football policing is better at assessing information for each game not reputation, there is no indication from this police service or the met that restrictions on sales should be in place to prevent any disorder .  

I have been at the last 2 away fixtures at qpr and didn’t see any issues, there were no arrests and from memory the only issue was a smoke grenade . !! 

Cheers Julie! As helpful as always 

13 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Exactly, she always replies when she really doesn’t have to. And still get stick on here.

I give her credit when it's due as I have on this issue but I don't agree in the role she plays when young men get sent to prison for relatively minor first time offences.

How are the investigations going on into the rugby disturbances at AG? 

According to a couple of QPR mates, it pretty much comes down to us. But if we take the bottom tier we have to pay for it, obviously they can't sale the tickets to home fans if we're in there. I see no reason we couldn't fill it, only 3kish total isn't it?

• Admin
41 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Some ticket info on this would be nice City.....

Expect someone was expecting to be busy selling FA Cup tickets today, so imagine the club are currently scrambling behind the scenes to bring forward these ticket sales

• Admin
2 hours ago, williad99 said:

Does anybody know what the difference is between Gold and Silver categories as both seem to indicate some viewing restrictions?

Gold is the central blocks, silver either ends

There are not that many rows and to be honest none of the seats have a decent view 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Gold is the central blocks, silver either ends

There are not that many rows and to be honest none of the seats have a decent view 

The ground might be old school but it’s cramped and like you say the view is terrible. I’m not going, I’ve been there twice and said I wouldn’t return ( unless one day for playoffs or last away day). The only other ground I really don’t like is Reading,  totally different from QPR but I didn’t like it either. I’d rather travel twice the distance and go back to Wigan or Hull than either of those two!

• Admin
12 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Tempted to wait (and hope) for the lower tier to be released.

Same for me 

12 hours ago, RedM said:

The ground might be old school but it’s cramped and like you say the view is terrible. I’m not going, I’ve been there twice and said I wouldn’t return ( unless one day for playoffs or last away day). The only other ground I really don’t like is Reading,  totally different from QPR but I didn’t like it either. I’d rather travel twice the distance and go back to Wigan or Hull than either of those two!

Completely agree I'd rather not go than be sat in the awful top tier

Funny I really dislike Reading too

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Same for me 

Completely agree I'd rather not go than be sat in the awful top tier

Funny I really dislike Reading too

I dislike Reading due to the struggle of getting there via train. Though I hear they're building a station nearer to the ground?

• Admin
47 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

I dislike Reading due to the struggle of getting there via train. Though I hear they're building a station nearer to the ground?

Not that much nearer (if this is where you meant - Grazeley), application only just gone in, but its still also only on the basis that 15000 new homes also get approved and built

GardenvillJPG.jpg

Archived