IGNORED

Arsenal v Leeds

Tinmans Love Child

1 minute ago, spudski said:

They are running with such intensity and have done all season...with apparent no tiredness. Unlike ours who are knackered and play with less intensity.

Wonder if Bielsa is giving them magic potion like they get at Juve

Ha, there's a thought!

I think the shape doesn't help either for us, but surely helps a lot for them- we play in a certain way, they play in another- I bang on about it a lot but 3 in CM really gives you the platform to press, how we chop and change and often play, does not.

1 minute ago, spudski said:

They are running with such intensity and have done all season...with apparent no tiredness. Unlike ours who are knackered and play with less intensity.

Wonder if Bielsa is giving them magic potion like they get at Juve? 

No, he give them magic potion between the ear, belief. Our lot, tired in head

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ha, there's a thought!

I think the shape doesn't help either- we play in a certain way, they play in another- I bang on about it a lot but 3 in CM really gives you the platform, how we chop and change and often play, does not.

They play so expansive. They make the pitch huge. Yet they cover all of it, in numbers. Never seen such energy in numbers over all the pitch. It's superb to watch.

2 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

No, he give them magic potion between the ear, belief. Our lot, tired in head

Bit of both I reckon ?

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

They play so expansive. They make the pitch huge. Yet they cover all of it, in numbers. Never seen such energy in numbers over all the pitch. It's superb to watch.

Bit of both I reckon ?

I think Bielsa- if not for his at times erratic nature and baggage, would be perfect at a top club.

One of the top clubs as it goes...Barcelona. His philosophy is at one with theirs IMO.

Okay fair enough, there's more too it possibly- but stylistically and philosophy wise, I say again- at one!

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Impressive. Assume that’s LJs vision of how we should be playing. 

Four years on, 50 odd transfers and we’re miles off. 

Hurts even more to see Luke playing with such control, power, strength and skill. 

Ayling has always been excellent on the ball, however his position has again been poor tonight, arsenal are just playing so badly they haven’t capitalised

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I'm watching the game. Arsenal are playing awful. Making Leeds look good. 

I don't like Leeds and my golf partner is a big Leeds fan, so this pains me to say but

Leeds have been superb and made Arsenal look so poor due to the closing down and cutting off the angles

21 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Totally bossing it. We can only dream about this effort and style.  + Losing Ayling one of our dumbest moves.

Amazing what you can achieve by investing properly in coaches as well as players isn't it?

As for Ayling, all clubs will release players they shouldn't have but Ayling is currently making Lee Johnson's judgement look extremely poor

3 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Amazing what you can achieve by investing properly in coaches as well as players isn't it?

As for Ayling, all clubs will release players they shouldn't have but Ayling is currently making Lee Johnson's judgement look extremely poor

Ayling got moved on because SL wanted it done, because of the Cheltenham pissing incident. Nothing to do with LJs judgement ?

Archived