IGNORED

Arsenal v Leeds

Tinmans Love Child

27 minutes ago, spudski said:

They are running with such intensity and have done all season...with apparent no tiredness. Unlike ours who are knackered and play with less intensity.

Wonder if Bielsa is giving them magic potion like they get at Juve? 

Plus they actually know what their doing with and without the ball. Just like us............................oh hang on 

8 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Amazing what you can achieve by investing properly in coaches as well as players isn't it?

It’s working out better for Leeds than their Dave Hockaday experiment, I think we can say. Or indeed their raid on Barnsley for a young, up and coming coach.

It might be worth us trying something similar, a bit of coaching class, at some point, now we've got everything else in place (we have got everything else in place, haven't we?)

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Ayling got moved on because SL wanted it done, because of the Cheltenham pissing incident. Nothing to do with LJs judgement ?

Unless you have that from SL himself I refuse to believe it. Why? Because both Flint and Pack were there too - in that infamous picture - so why weren't they dispatched?

Luke Ayling was guilty of pissed up high jinx (pun intended), nothing more. We've had players guilty of far, far worse on SL's watch - they've gone to jail ffs - who've not been sacked.

So in the absence of concrete evidence to the contrary, I'll continue to believe Ayling was sold for 2 reasons - we had an offer considered big enough for a player the manager thought he could improve upon. Neither has proved correct.  

7 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

In which Ayling didn't piss, or whip his todger out. And wasn't the only one of ours on that balcony (not pissing, or flashing). If I remember correctly? 

They were all pissing in glasses, as it was a packed box. H&S wouldn't let anyone back in if they went out and used the toilets. Free bar organised by Wilbs Agent. Ayling got made an example of.

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Unless you have that from SL himself I refuse to believe it. Why? Because both Flint and Pack were there too - in that infamous picture - so why weren't they dispatched?

Luke Ayling was guilty of pissed up high jinx (pun intended), nothing more. We've had players guilty of far, far worse on SL's watch - they've gone to jail ffs - who've not been sacked.

So in the absence of concrete evidence to the contrary, I'll continue to believe Ayling was sold for 2 reasons - we had an offer considered big enough for a player the manager thought he could improve upon. Neither has proved correct.  

From an Agent.

1 minute ago, spudski said:

They were all pissing in glasses, as it was a packed box. H&S wouldn't let anyone back in if they went out and used the toilets. Free bar organised by Wilbs Agent. Ayling got made an example of.

Fair enough. Think we want to choose who we make an example of a little more carefully next time (like Derby). This isn't the boy scouts

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

Don't doubt your knowledge of the particulars Spud. But why not "sack" Flint or Pack then? Freeman was there too wasn't he??

Why make an example of one player for something they were all guilty of? Ayling wasn't even  the one chucking the piss overboard.

38 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Amazing what you can achieve by investing properly in coaches as well as players isn't it?

As for Ayling, all clubs will release players they shouldn't have but Ayling is currently making Lee Johnson's judgement look extremely poor

Think you'll find Ayling leaving had little to do with Johnson. Way above his pay grade.

1 minute ago, RedRock said:

Decent watch that.

Good intensity and aggression. 

Decent ref as well. VARs shit though. 

I thought the ref was pretty poor. How the hell he let Xhaka commit foul after foul was baffling. The first time Klich committed a foul he was straight in the book.Also the kick out which was shown on VAR would have had Bailey Wright sent off..............

14 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Don't doubt your knowledge of the particulars Spud. But why not "sack" Flint or Pack then? Freeman was there too wasn't he??

Why make an example of one player for something they were all guilty of? Ayling wasn't even  the one chucking the piss overboard.

From the club's twitter, March 17 2016:

"LJ: No City players were involved in bad behaviour on that balcony. They're guilty of a bit of naivety."

Luke Ayling released a public apology, for any embarrassment caused to the club, and said: "I'm grateful for the thorough investigation into this matter made by the club, which has cleared my name of any indecent behaviour."

It was two Mk Dons players behaving "indecently." And a club sanctioned day out for our lot. 

5 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

I thought the ref was pretty poor. How the hell he let Xhaka commit foul after foul was baffling. The first time Klich committed a foul he was straight in the book.Also the kick out which was shown on VAR would have had Bailey Wright sent off..............

it was Lacazette  kicked the bloke on the ground.surely that was a straight red???

6 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

It's Anthony Taylor and he's had a shocking few weeks, he's decided he's not giving any decisions at all any more. He didn't give an obvious penalty on Rashford in the Manchester derby, which VAR then awarded. Then he gave that incident in the Spurs-Chelsea game as a foul on the Spurs keeper when he nearly took the striker's head off with a high boot, again overruled by VAR. Then he was also in charge of that shambolic Liverpool-Wolves game the other day.

Archived