IGNORED

Macmillan price of a cider

Littlesh*t

Hi all, 

After the great support I had on her last year I thought I would post again to see if anyone would like to sponsor me again this year for my marathon.

I would massively appreciate if anybody would be willing to sponsor me the price of a beer to help me get to my target to raise money for Macmillan to help those suffering with cancer. 

Cancer has really affected my family and I would like to give a little back. Last year i completed the jurassic coast marathon hike which was hard enough but this year I am hoping to step it up and complete the jurassic coast hike and 2 other marathons in the summer. 

Again if anyone would like to donate it would massively appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rich-grieve1

8 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Done mate.

Well done for keeping up the endeavor and raising money for such a worthy cause.

More than happy to chip in a couple of nuggets.

Top stuff.

8 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Done, a very worthy cause, the bastard has got a few people close to me recently!!

8 hours ago, Sniper said:

You might be a littlesh*t in name but definitely not in nature :laugh:

The BIG C took my old-man bless him!

Some english pounds on there way to you buddy.

8 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Done, been fighting Bowel Cancer myself this year, those nurses are someone to talk to and always there to ease your fears, love them all.

Thank you all for you generosity, I really do appreciate it so much. I have lost people close to me through this crap and still have others battling so I know all the pain you suffer with your loved ones.

@Gloss old boy best of luck with your fight mate, I hope you absolutely smash it.

42 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I am currently going through brain tumours, I am having surgery tomorrow. The work that MacMillan do is amazing and the support I have received has been great.

I will contribute next week when I get paid.

All the best for tomorrow I hope everything goes well and recovery is quick. I had brain surgery myself 18 months ago (for different reasons to yourself).

4 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Done.

All the best.

Topman thank you very much. 

5 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

I am currently going through brain tumours, I am having surgery tomorrow. The work that MacMillan do is amazing and the support I have received has been great.

I will contribute next week when I get paid.

Good luck and all best wishes with it.

5 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Done - my Dad has got the big C in his lung with a 2-year prognosis, so will always chip in for this sort of thing. good luck

Sorry to hear this shit got your dad as well. 

4 hours ago, wood_red said:

Done, worthy cause as I think everyone has been affected in some way by this evil disease.

Thank you both for the donations hopefully one day we will finally beat cancer 

20 hours ago, Robbored said:

Done!

More than happy to support a great cause.

20 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Donated mate.

Good on you and best of luck  

Thank you both.

I know cancer has affected many people and families but the generosity on here to support the cause/me is amazing.

1 hour ago, Littlesh*t said:

Thank you both.

I know cancer has affected many people and families but the generosity on here to support the cause/me is amazing.

Both my parents and my maternal g’father succumbed to the big C. 

Its effected family for sure.

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

Both my parents and my maternal g’father succumbed to the big C. 

Its effected family for sure.

Its strange how it "appears" its not like a cold you cant catch it, is it genetic in the genes? at least 4 of my relations had the same bowel cancer all lost the battle. Where does it come from?

3 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Its strange how it "appears" its not like a cold you cant catch it, is it genetic in the genes? at least 4 of my relations had the same bowel cancer all lost the battle. Where does it come from?

There is definitely a genetic factor in the development of the big C. 

Mum died of peritoneal cancer which began near her right lung and dads began in his kidney. Both received chemo but sadly to no avail. It’s a horrible disease for sure.

9 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Done. The bastard got my Dad two years ago.

7 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Lost my mum and dad as well as other family members to various cancers and also my best mate to lung cancer.

Those nurses were absolutely brilliant, thank goodness for people like that.

Donated.

Cheers guys yet again I appreciate all the donations. 

Hearing all your stories is exactly why i am doing this. This horrible disease destroyed my dad and sadly my stepdad also now has terminal cancer as well. This will all drive me on as I complete the 3 marathons, the little bit of pain on each day is not anything compared to what all of our loved ones have suffered.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

There is definitely a genetic factor in the development of the big C. 

Mum died of peritoneal cancer which began near her right lung and dads began in his kidney. Both received chemo but sadly to no avail. It’s a horrible disease for sure.

Yes I worry about this as well Sir - as I mentioned above, Dad has got lung cancer which they can only bat away and it will eventually catch up with him, Nan had non-hodgkins lymphoma, and grandad had eseophgeal - no wonder I've had to have CBT to cope with the fact I might get it at some stage (I guess that's true for a lot of people though).  Whatever though, it is a bloody vile disease, we can put people on the moon, but cannot bash this disease

On 07/01/2020 at 20:55, Littlesh*t said:

Hi all, 

After the great support I had on her last year I thought I would post again to see if anyone would like to sponsor me again this year for my marathon.

I would massively appreciate if anybody would be willing to sponsor me the price of a beer to help me get to my target to raise money for Macmillan to help those suffering with cancer. 

Cancer has really affected my family and I would like to give a little back. Last year i completed the jurassic coast marathon hike which was hard enough but this year I am hoping to step it up and complete the jurassic coast hike and 2 other marathons in the summer. 

Again if anyone would like to donate it would massively appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rich-grieve1

Best of luck with the walks.

Bump..

On 12/01/2020 at 13:49, bcfc01 said:

Best of luck with the walks.

Bump..

Thanks  mate.

Today I have had to change 1 of them as my daughter has her 1st ballet performance when I was supposed to do the gower.

I am now doing

south coast 6th of june

Jurassic coast 5th september 

Wye valley 12th september 

News today of life long City Fan Mike Nolan 57yrs passing away due to losing his battle against bowel cancer on 24th Jan; a fan and sponsor of this and the other club across town, through his Company, Poplar Insulation; got to be worth a shameless bump up and hopefully a few extra quid for this fan whose walking to give something back.

On 03/02/2020 at 21:21, glos old boy said:

News today of life long City Fan Mike Nolan 57yrs passing away due to losing his battle against bowel cancer on 24th Jan; a fan and sponsor of this and the other club across town, through his Company, Poplar Insulation; got to be worth a shameless bump up and hopefully a few extra quid for this fan whose walking to give something back.

Missed your comment  before. RIP fellow red. If Me doing these challenges can help people like him then every bit of pain I feel on the days will be worth it. Bastard of a disease 

Archived