IGNORED

Macmillan price of a cider

Littlesh*t

Just to update those who have sponsored me, the 1st marathon hike in June has now been cancelled and I am waiting to see if they are going to reschedule for later in the year or not. I may end up either doing a different 1 instead or doing it next year. The other 2 are scheduled for the 5th and 12th of september so let's hope this virus has cleared by then.

19 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

Just to update those who have sponsored me, the 1st marathon hike in June has now been cancelled and I am waiting to see if they are going to reschedule for later in the year or not. I may end up either doing a different 1 instead or doing it next year. The other 2 are scheduled for the 5th and 12th of september so let's hope this virus has cleared by then.

Whatever mate. I don't imagine anyone would want a refund if you can't complete the challenge!

Keep yourself well.

I just wanted to thank every one who sponsored me and helped this great cause but unfortunately all 3 hikes have now been cancelled due to covid. I was enjoy getting out training for them but I think we can all appreciate why the decision has been made at the moment. I will now be taking part in all 3 next year instead and hopefully add a few more on as well. Thanks again for all your sponsors and your money will still go to help those suffering with cancer.

21 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

I just wanted to thank every one who sponsored me and helped this great cause but unfortunately all 3 hikes have now been cancelled due to covid. I was enjoy getting out training for them but I think we can all appreciate why the decision has been made at the moment. I will now be taking part in all 3 next year instead and hopefully add a few more on as well. Thanks again for all your sponsors and your money will still go to help those suffering with cancer.

Come back and let us know when you`ve got something definite for next year and I`ll bung a few more quid in.

Just thought I would give the a little bump and update everyone.

Because of Covid all the events were cancelled last year but I am now doing them all this year. With the 1 one only a few weeks away on the 5th of June. 

If anyone else would be generous enough to support me on this by donating a few quid to help Macmillan fight against cancer it would be hugely appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rich-grieve1

Just wanted to update all those who sponsored me. Yesterday I did the 1st of the 3 marathon hikes. Walking from from Brighton race course to Eastbourne, 26.2 miles and about 2900ft elevation. It was a great day but today I can barely move ?.

So far I have managed to raise about £720 for macmillan so thank you again for all those who sponsored me.

If anyone else would like to back me/this great charity my link is in the 1st post. 

9 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

Thank you so much  to the 2 people who donated this morning.  You have taken over my target.   I am so grateful and you are supporting a hearty cause

You keep doing these challenges, and I'll happily throw coins in the ring. They helped a pal who was ill (and sadly passed), so a bit of my hard earned to worthy cause is no drama.

9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

You keep doing these challenges, and I'll happily throw coins in the ring. They helped a pal who was ill (and sadly passed), so a bit of my hard earned to worthy cause is no drama.

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your friend it is awful to see someone you care about suffer at the hands of this awful disease.

It took my dads life, a friend who was only 26 at the time and now my step dad has terminal cancer. 

Hi all, again a massive thanks to everyone on here who has supported me on this. 

I have just posted on my facebook to family and friends that if I reach £1500 sponsorship I will do the next marathon hike (4th september at the jurassic coast) dressed as a giant t rex. As if 26 miles and 3500ft elevation wasn't  bad enough. I am currently on £1051 if anyone would like to help make my day torture I would be massively appreciative 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rich-grieve1

Screenshot_20210823-184449_eBay.jpg

Massive thanks for all the support I recieved on here. I couldn't get the costume i wanted (bloody hermes) but as promised if i reached £1500 i would dress as a dinosaur. 

I can honestly say that is one of the hardest things I have done. This isn't an easy route at the best of times but clocking up 26 miles and 3784ft in what was like wearing a bin liner was hard work. 

Now for a day of rest before the final marathon hike next week in Wye valley. 

Thanks again all, great job6419854223867904.jpg.5ba6bafe254c54cd70200387bb397369.jpg

13 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Massive thanks for all the support I recieved on here. I couldn't get the costume i wanted (bloody hermes) but as promised if i reached £1500 i would dress as a dinosaur. 

I can honestly say that is one of the hardest things I have done. This isn't an easy route at the best of times but clocking up 26 miles and 3784ft in what was like wearing a bin liner was hard work. 

Now for a day of rest before the final marathon hike next week in Wye valley. 

Thanks again all, great job6419854223867904.jpg.5ba6bafe254c54cd70200387bb397369.jpg

Like a jurassic Bernie Winters.

Archived