IGNORED

Shrewsbury away tickets.

BCFC1512

7 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

My wondering being is that if we do beat Shrewsbury & then Liverpool play the majority of kids & we manage to get a draw at home, would the Shrewsbury ticket enable season ticket holders to bigger priority in any possible replay at Anfield?

'Kinell! We haven't even beaten Shrewsbury yet, and we're talking about replays at Anfield!

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

My wondering being is that if we do beat Shrewsbury & then Liverpool play the majority of kids & we manage to get a draw at home, would the Shrewsbury ticket enable season ticket holders to bigger priority in any possible replay at Anfield?

Quick calculation says we'd get 8,100 tickets for Anfield, plenty to go round.

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

away capacity 1700 odd .

Doesn't mean they'd give them all to us - would be huge clamour for tickets from the locals.

Having been there though I can't see how they'd segregate that end, so likelihood is they'd give us the extra 200 or so.

11 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Prob season tickets who went to both home and away tie with Shrewsbury will get prioity,

followed by those who attended only one then just standard season ticket holders and finally the 10% they’ll hold back will go to members and general sale

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

15,000 season ticket holders (give or take).

Yep, including lots of kids.

Travelling up to Liverpool midweek isn't for everyone.

8,100 would be a hell of an allocation, no certainty at all we'd sell out.

We were going anyway as it’s a ground we’ve not been to - However my son gets a free ticket due to being u12 however I had to pay £1 for the privilege as a booking fee - that tickled me ... 

Also by going it gives us priority to tickets the world club championships later on this year  as the European representative ?! 

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I’m convinced we would. If 45,000 are willing to travel to London to watch Walsall, I reckon 8,100 would be happy to travel to Liverpool to watch Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m convinced we would. If 45,000 are willing to travel to London to watch Walsall, I reckon 8,100 would be happy to travel to Liverpool to watch Liverpool.

We took a similar amount to Man City as well, would be an amazing occasion regardless 

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That was on a weekend - 'a family fun day out'.

Not convinced but you could be right.

13 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Did we sell out Man City away, despite being just after Christmas and on a Tuesday night?

Think we'd definitely sell out that allocation at Anfield tbh.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Did we sell out Man City away, despite being just after Christmas and on a Tuesday night?

Think we'd definitely sell out that allocation at Anfield tbh.

Well, we've got to get past Shrewsbury ( 50/50 imo) and then hold Liverpool to a draw (30/70 imo.) first so very high chance we won't find out!

Archived