IGNORED

Unbelievable value - Tickets for £5

Fordy62

Your Bristol City related ticket for hours of Bristol City related fun! (Yeh it’s click bait - sorry!)

Subscribe to otib for just a fiver. It’s about time we had a round up on this. For those of you who’ve been to other forums you’ll know that this one is head and shoulders above the rest and we’re very lucky to have it!

Advantages include:

1. unlimited reactions. 
2. extra respect from other forum members*
3. free otib t-shirt*

4. your name turns purple  

*might not necessarily be true. 

While I’m here can mods remind me how to renew? I can’t for the life of me remember!

anyway, good work all involved in running this place. It’s time we all coughed up. A fiver is a bargain for all the entertainment OTIB gives me. 

edit: use this link...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/subscriptions/

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Your Bristol City related ticket for hours of Bristol City related fun! (Yeh it’s click bait - sorry!)

Subscribe to otib for just a fiver. It’s about time we had a round up on this. For those of you who’ve been to other forums you’ll know that this one is head and shoulders above the rest and we’re very lucky to have it!

Advantages include:

1. unlimited reactions. 
3. free otib t-shirt*

4. Subsidising the mods. annual piss up.( only Maesknoll turns up, but he more than makes up for the absentees.)

In same boat here - ready to renew but forgotten how.

41 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Advantages include:

1. unlimited reactions. 
3. free otib t-shirt*

While I’m here can mods remind me how to renew? I can’t for the life of me remember!

anyway, good work all involved in running this place. It’s time we all coughed up. A fiver is a bargain for all the entertainment OTIB gives me. 

If you want an otib t-shirt it could be done. 

In this modern world where the content you consume daily can be so specific, £5 a year(!!) for something I use everyday, free from any advertising or algorithm, is simply fantastic value.

Agreed that if you are a regular visitor, you should be considering contributing.

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Advantages include:

1. unlimited reactions. 
3. free otib t-shirt*

Thanks for the reminder, my subscription runs out today! Will be right on it

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Is there a way to receive a reminder when the subscription period ends? I remember doing this before but I don't recall getting a prompt email that it was going to expire.

It should alert you but I'm not sure it gets through everyones spam filters, wish they'd do an option where it'd pop up rather than email.  Then again ad blocker might block that as well..

1 hour ago, freezer said:

Can you only pay through PayPal? 

No we have other means - @Blagdon red can advise. You can even just pass on a fiver to one of the ST lot and we'll do the process manually. 

Archived