IGNORED

Unbelievable value - Tickets for £5

Fordy62

• SC&T Board Members
2 hours ago, TomF said:

It should alert you but I'm not sure it gets through everyones spam filters, wish they'd do an option where it'd pop up rather than email.  Then again ad blocker might block that as well..

No we have other means - @Blagdon red can advise. You can even just pass on a fiver to one of the ST lot and we'll do the process manually. 

You can also pay via this link:

https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/if7szxdgmvw

2 hours ago, TomF said:

It should alert you but I'm not sure it gets through everyones spam filters, wish they'd do an option where it'd pop up rather than email.  Then again ad blocker might block that as well..

No we have other means - @Blagdon red can advise. You can even just pass on a fiver to one of the ST lot and we'll do the process manually. 

can you not just get the purpleness to change into Blue and White quarters in the final month to encourage early renewal?

Flippin heck Fordy!

I've just learnt 2 things since I read this post. For a fiver, not only am I now a member of the Purple Club but also I can now upload photos etc from my phone!

I tried loads of ways to post it. I even went and downloaded an app called Panda. That was excruciating.

You mean for just a fiver, I can upload something that I wasn't able to? Let's try....

20200108_223648.jpg

Woaah! Something incredible has happened over night.

Those purpled up in the list at the bottom are now more outstandingly purple than ever.

Nice work Tom or whoever, that's a purpling to be proud of.

How can anyone resist being purpled up for just a fiver? :dunno:

• Admin
On 08/01/2020 at 17:04, Nogbad the Bad said:

4. Subsidising the mods. annual piss up.( only Maesknoll turns up, but he more than makes up for the absentees.)

In same boat here - ready to renew but forgotten how.

Blimey, annual - can’t remember the last one, probably more that.  10 years ago, maybe we’ll have to have a mods piss up once a decade.......... 

21 hours ago, reddoh said:

can you not just get the purpleness to change into Blue and White quarters in the final month to encourage early renewal?

That's a great idea, maybe it could also be applied to those who post a hell of a lot but don't contribute a fiver. 

Or reduce the amount of their posts per day to say.... 10 or zummat. 

4 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Blimey, annual - can’t remember the last one, probably more that.  10 years ago, maybe we’ll have to have a mods piss up once a decade.......... 

I was still in my twenties when we last had one.  FML 

9 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Woaah! Something incredible has happened over night.

Those purpled up in the list at the bottom are now more outstandingly purple than ever.

Nice work Tom or whoever, that's a purpling to be proud of.

How can anyone resist being purpled up for just a fiver? :dunno:

I thought that but concluded it was just my ailing and aged eyesight.

A purple member does give one a sense of sublime satisfaction though.

11 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I'm more than happy to pay, I have done so in the past but cannot do PayPal, any ideas?

On 08/01/2020 at 22:12, Blagdon red said:

You can also pay via this link:

https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/if7szxdgmvw

There you are frenchred.?

On 09/01/2020 at 21:58, TomF said:

I played with the settings when setting up the SLO.  Made newbies italic, OTIB subscribers bold purple. 

Newbies are now in italics but other posters' names also slant (i.e.in italics) when posting or replying.

You hover over the name and it says 'typing'.

It's good to see when people are posting but is there another way of differentiating newbies so only the names of those in the act of posting are in italics?

On 08/01/2020 at 17:16, LondonBristolian said:

I keep meaning to this and never get round to it. I will get it done this week but more than happy for people to hurl abuse at me if I forget for using this forum all the time and not getting round to paying the subscription...

Last week has gone now. For such a prolific poster surely you can afford a fiver?

On 09/01/2020 at 22:19, Gakoe said:

Sorted. I didn’t even realise mine had run out. A fiver is bargain to support this place and get yourself purpled.

It is a bargain, as you say.

On 09/01/2020 at 23:46, frenchred said:

Cheers guys will pay up first thing in the morning. Well worth it. Thanks to all

Cough cough........

Bumping it.

Come on ladies, you know you want to

• SC&T Board Members
1 hour ago, Gakoe said:

I do want to.... and I have. Through Blagdon Reds link 4 days ago! I’m still waiting for purpleness to bless me though. 

Should be done now. Tom has done the honours.

Here's the link for anyone else who prefers not to use PayPal: https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/if7szxdgmvw

However, going via the 'Subscriptions' tab is the best thing to do, as everything is then automated and you turn purple right away!

Everyone up to date now

On 12/01/2020 at 15:25, Nogbad the Bad said:

Newbies are now in italics but other posters' names also slant (i.e.in italics) when posting or replying.

You hover over the name and it says 'typing'.

It's good to see when people are posting but is there another way of differentiating newbies so only the names of those in the act of posting are in italics?

Yes will change it when I get a moment to something simpler 

Archived