IGNORED

Chris Wilder

harvey54

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If there was no VAR then there is no handball 

Or you could just have a handball rule that would stop what you actually want to stop, leave intent in there and allow the referee to watch on a screen and decide where there was intent

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Or you could just have a handball rule that would stop what you actually want to stop, leave intent in there and allow the referee to watch on a screen and decide where there was intent

Or you could just scrap VAR altogether and let the paying fans celebrate a goal which football is about at the end of the day and not having a goal disallowed for a handball or because your bellend was offside 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Or you could just scrap VAR altogether and let the paying fans celebrate a goal which football is about at the end of the day and not having a goal disallowed for a handball or because your bellend was offside 

I'll be interested if there is a table at the end of the season with VAR decisions adjusted to their original decision

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Add most players outside the PL,the only people who like it are the TV watchers 

Not true. I have had sky via Now TV over Christmas and that is at least the third game where I have felt robbed of a proper result after giving 90 minutes of my life to watch. This is not the football game that I have enjoyed for over 50 yrs. No more Sky / BT Sport for me until VAR is sorted out and works properly.

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not true. I have had sky via Now TV over Christmas and that is at least the third game where I have felt robbed of a proper result after giving 90 minutes of my life to watch. This is not the football game that I have enjoyed for over 50 yrs. No more Sky / BT Sport for me until VAR is sorted out and works properly.

In general I meant,I know people who bloody love the excitement of it sat at home watching it but have barely stepped inside a football ground 

9 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

I get your gist. I hate it and it has spoiled too many live TV games for me (not that I watch that many). Lets prey it never comes to the Championship.

I `ve said it before and make no apology for saying it again - if it does, I`m done with football.

VAR is sucking the life out of the game we all love - without emotion, the game is nothing.

Archived