IGNORED

So no new faces for Wigan

Major Isewater

3 hours ago, kivsy said:

Matty taylor is not the answer for gods sake ! 
we need someone who can score , not run around and work hard.  We have a team full already 

He’s more of an ‘answer’ than CoD (new contract FFS) and Pato (‘recalled’ if you believe the BS our Club spouts) that’s for certain!

I honestly cannot see us signing anyone, as all the talk has been about players just needing a rest and getting the luck back etc. all lining up for us to say we could not agree the right deals for players so never brought anyone in and how hard it is in january, basically the usual bulls**t....

I also wonder if were waiting to see what happens tomorrow and more so the cup replay during the week???? could these results have a bearing on management and players???

just waiting for the Usual January comments once the window closes, I really do hope I'm wrong but just got a feeling and seen it all before many times...?

The only announcement to expect will be more bullshit from either Ashton or Johnson to the tune of “we couldn’t quite get them over the line” or “the sums asked were too much”, blah, blah, blah.

To be fair to Lansdown, why should he let them spunk away another few million on more pointless signings?

8 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

The only announcement to expect will be more bullshit from either Ashton or Johnson to the tune of “we couldn’t quite get them over the line” or “the sums asked were too much”, blah, blah, blah.

To be fair to Lansdown, why should he let them spunk away another few million on more pointless signings?

The more likely option for sure, even Taylor could be recalled added to Pato so we "have more clubs in the bag" and "we go again" statements. As for the Arsenal guy enough time if he doesnt want to come fine, if he did he would be here already.

Today same old, same old could go either way depending how LJ wants to set it, go for it or hold and take a breakaway chance; Wigan are not the highest scorers in the league, go for an early goal, dont wait for them to score.

Archived