IGNORED

Where Can We Watch The Shrewsbury Game? (Merged)

the frampton balti

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

If you watch on iPad / iPhone, can you zoom out to full screen.

I used to on British Basketball, but NBA won’t let me, just leaves small screen.

How about laptop?

That’s same problem for me, very tiny picture, my old eyes cannot even identify the players on it, I wonder if it gets bigger if you place a bet on it?

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

From laptop?  If iPad/iPhone....don’t think there is a “cast” option on bet 365?

F33D2742-7F59-46DD-854D-984233590D91.png

Try this @Davefevs

https://www.techhive.com/article/249065/how-to-connect-your-iphone-to-your-hdtv.amp.html

I have to admit only last week I realised that I could mirror my Samsung S10 to my Amazon firestick

2 minutes ago, Red-Head said:

Yes it will let you zoom out on iPad

Ta.

46 minutes ago, phantom said:

Try this @Davefevs

https://www.techhive.com/article/249065/how-to-connect-your-iphone-to-your-hdtv.amp.html

I have to admit only last week I realised that I could mirror my Samsung S10 to my Amazon firestick

Ta.  A lot of apps, eg Sky Sports won’t let you hdmi out to Tv.  You can do it from laptops (I do it from Mac all the time).

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Can't they just show it in the Sports bar at Ashton Gate?  Mind you, I wouldn't go even if they did, went to the first game and it was a load of old rubbish.

no use to me in london

I just want to know one way or another whether i need to open a 365 account or will it be on another site eg fa .

Why is it so f''''''@@@@n difficult!!!!

Nothing personal to you reddog of course!!

8 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

no use to me in london

I just want to know one way or another whether i need to open a 365 account or will it be on another site eg fa .

Why is it so f''''''@@@@n difficult!!!!

Nothing personal to you reddog of course!!

Do you know what, I think I might also open one of those accounts, but aren't we basically funding a whole host of other Championship clubs?  Hmm, dilemma ...

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Do you know what, I think I might also open one of those accounts, but aren't we basically funding a whole host of other Championship clubs?  Hmm, dilemma ...

not really no but you will be funding a gambling company and you may develop an addiction!! 

Problem is im not sure it will be shown on there now any ways and apparently if it was you would have to fund 24hrs in advance giving us may 11/2hrs to put this plan into action if only we had the f@@@@@n information.

11 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

@leadman etc etc.

I don’t see it on in North America. Does that mean we have pictures on Bctv? 

Anyone with a dodgy link please post! Thanks!!

Oxo, you still have time to hop on a flight to Laos, Brunei, and a few other places....

I would think (hope?) that if beIN are covering it, hesgoal or similar might put a feed up.

image.thumb.png.690c47867e4cf6a05321a71c4da4bd06.png

2 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

Sorry to bump this but its really not clear whether this game will be streamed live or not on fa or betfair or 365 or wherever

so difficult getting reliable info on this netty thing??????

Bet 365 app does not show a little Tv screen next to the match, but it does for Spurs v Boro.

Archived