IGNORED

Where Can We Watch The Shrewsbury Game? (Merged)

the frampton balti

10 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I suspect there may be a stream somewhere.  A VPN and search using Duckduckgo is adviseable.

Agree on the VPN (you can get one cheap or free) and I will defaintly give Duckduckgo a whirl tonight, be grateful if anyone at the time finds a decent feed will be kind enough to post a hint/clue/link on here later...

• The title was changed to Where Can We Watch The Shrewsbury Game? (Merged)

Thought I posted this on here, but must have picked the wrong thread.

Just had a look at Sportsdevil on my android box and it is showing on a the lists of a couple of the different scrapers, whether that means much I don't know. Tried out my new superfast broadband last night and even with the VPN it was plenty fast enough, so, fingers crossed....  

NO LIVESTREAM FOR THIRD ROUND REPLAY

TUESDAY, JANUARY 14TH 2020

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/no-livestream-for-third-round-replay/

Supporters are advised that tonight’s Emirates FA Cup third round replay with Shrewsbury Town will be unavailable to Robins TV subscribers (Tuesday, 7.45pm KO).

Due to FA broadcasting regulations, the game will not be shown on Robins TV but you may be able to find a dodgy stream on Hesgoal or pop round your mate's house if you don't have a clue what that means. You'd better take some cans though. 

The Robins travel to Montgomery Waters Meadow on the back of a Sky Bet Championship win, as they prepare to battle it out for a mouthwatering fourth round home tie with current Premier League leaders Liverpool.

City will be backed by more than 1,200 fans this evening, with pay on the night an option.

Fans are advised that there are cash-only sales and there are no card machines in the away end or near the stadium.

Ticket purchases, collections and duplicates will be available from the away ticket office situated behind the away turnstiles.

https://www.scorebat.com/bristol-city-vs-shrewsbury-live-stream/

Shrewsbury vs Bristol City Live Score and Live Stream

Kick-off at 06:45 on Wednesday, January 15

Shrewsbury are playing Bristol City at the FA Cup of England on January 15. The match will kick off 06:45 your local time. 

I'M IN OZ SO THAT TIME IS CORRECT FOR MELBOURNE.

ScoreBat is covering Shrewsbury vs Bristol City in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary and video highlights. You can watch Shrewsbury vs Bristol City live stream here on ScoreBat. 

NO IDEA IF THIS IS RELIABLE BUT IT'S ONLY ONE I FOUND.

I see its on in Sweden. Do any of our Swedish boys know of a dodgy stream? 

@bristolcitysweden Knew a good one I watched a couple of times. Any help gratefully received by other overseas supporters Tommy et al!

@bristolcitysweden Knew a good one I watched a couple of times. Any help gratefully received by other overseas supporters Tommy et al!

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Even William McGonagall would be embarrassed by that poem.

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You might be lucky enough to pick up a 'repeat' on telly... ?

Archived