IGNORED

Where Can We Watch The Shrewsbury Game? (Merged)

the frampton balti

On 11/01/2020 at 20:49, nickolas said:

Stick £5 in your bet365 account before tuesday and it will be on there. 

This sort of nonsense has to stop and the gov't has asked the FA to do so who turned round and said no even though they said 2 years ago they were phasing out gambling sponsorship. For under 18's to have to sign up for a gambling account in order to watch their football team is nothing short of disgraceful. 

But then the likes of City and 17 other Championship clubs and 10 in the prem who have gambling sponsors on their shirts come out and say well we don't sell a replica shirt to a child; arghhh OK then but the FA are happy to promote fat busters like Macdo and Snickers so the kids get too fat for those kiddie shirts and have to buy an adult size.. aye naco de laga. ?

37 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I see its on in Sweden. Do any of our Swedish boys know of a dodgy stream? 

@bristolcitysweden Knew a good one I watched a couple of times. Any help gratefully received by other overseas supporters Tommy et al!

@bristolcitysweden Knew a good one I watched a couple of times. Any help gratefully received by other overseas supporters Tommy et al!

Is this just a case of setting VPN to Sweden and streaming it off https://www.eurosport.com/football/the-emirates-fa-cup/2019-2020/live-shrewsbury-town-bristol-city_mtc1174791/live.shtml ?

10 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I’m confident it will be streamed on the FA website. Follow the link I posted earlier.

It does mention live on there... no links on that page as of yet though. Does seem promising though. 

also this link (from the mail mind so take it as you will) seems to suggest that they are allowing the FA to stream the games from their website:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7871217/amp/Betting-firms-bought-rights-live-FA-Cup-games-750m-let-FA-stream-matches-free.html

4 hours ago, SX227 said:

https://www.scorebat.com/bristol-city-vs-shrewsbury-live-stream/

Shrewsbury vs Bristol City Live Score and Live Stream

Kick-off at 06:45 on Wednesday, January 15

Shrewsbury are playing Bristol City at the FA Cup of England on January 15. The match will kick off 06:45 your local time. 

I'M IN OZ SO THAT TIME IS CORRECT FOR MELBOURNE.

ScoreBat is covering Shrewsbury vs Bristol City in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary and video highlights. You can watch Shrewsbury vs Bristol City live stream here on ScoreBat. 

NO IDEA IF THIS IS RELIABLE BUT IT'S ONLY ONE I FOUND.

Well it wont load so that's not a good start.

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

How did that happen? :laugh:!

• Admin
1 hour ago, UREDS_91 said:

It does mention live on there... no links on that page as of yet though. Does seem promising though. 

also this link (from the mail mind so take it as you will) seems to suggest that they are allowing the FA to stream the games from their website:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7871217/amp/Betting-firms-bought-rights-live-FA-Cup-games-750m-let-FA-stream-matches-free.html

Certainly reads that it will be on there later 

There are streaming services around that you can get to plug into an Amazon Firestick, they charge a subscription but only about £50 or £60 pa, all EPL and EFL games are streamed to some far corner of the world, bit late for tonight but for the future a much better option than paying Sky and BT a fortune and only get the games they want to show you.

6 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Don't believe it will be on Bet365. Only the Spurs game by the looks of things. 

bet365.png

Can confirm this is CORRECT  Not on 365bet.   I joined on mistaken belief  that they streamed all FA cup games.  Do not.  Found the live schedule on  365 web site and only SPURS game.   Better win tonight to get my fiver back and then close account  

4 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I can't see it being broadcast in Sweden

https://www.tvmatchen.nu/

1 minute ago, DT The Optimist said:

This looks good folks.  well done to that man.  so as another poster said, watch with gritted teeth ?

Looks good? How come? Very nervous myself, can't find any official site at all saying its being broadcast. 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Face it. It'll be radio Bristol.

On the plus side, I believe that because it's a cup game, you can have the commentary on your smart speaker and then watch football on your telly box.

ideal scenario is find it abroad and then listen to radio Brizzle unless of course usual time lag

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Do you use a free VPN like Windscribe?  They don’t offer Sweden VPN for free. ?☹️

I use Private Internet Access Dave, it's one of the few things that is worth paying money for, rather than using the free options. Less than £50 for a year on up to 6 devices.

Archived