IGNORED

Where Can We Watch The Shrewsbury Game? (Merged)

the frampton balti

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Nope. Paid for but you can connect multiple devices. Have used it on iPhone, iPad, Firestick and Windows laptop. Never had a Mac. Highly recommended though. 

When watching Robinstv is it reliable.  I always watch via app on iPad, and regularly have to refresh the app.  Do you think it’s an app /iOS / Windscribe thing, and I might be better trying on Mac?

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Bit confused about the radio options this evening.

Any idea what game is going to be on a smart speaker? I was hoping to use the telly to watch a game, if I need to listen to a radio, I'll have to go and buy batteries!

It's available online and on the BBC Sounds app, so should be available on all good smart speakers.

3 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

It's available online and on the BBC Sounds app, so should be available on all good smart speakers.

Might go and get some batteries anyway, whilst the weather is pretty grim, it would give me chance to get a few more cans in and some more smokes*.

*hopefully I won't need 'em.

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

When watching Robinstv is it reliable.  I always watch via app on iPad, and regularly have to refresh the app.  Do you think it’s an app /iOS / Windscribe thing, and I might be better trying on Mac?

I watch using my Private Internet access VPN with no buffering and no issues on my pc at all. 

5 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Even William McGonagall would be embarrassed by that poem.

Fellow citizens of Bonnie Dundee
Are ye aware how the magistrates have treated me?
Nay, do not stare or make a fuss
When I tell ye they have boycotted me from appearing in Royal Circus,
Which in my opinion is a great shame,
And a dishonour to the City's name (...)

I am not sure now, given it must have been almost 50 years ago, but it was either the late and great Eric Dehn or Jim Hunter who introduced me to this wonderful Irish poet.

Archived