IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 27

BCFC_Josh

1 minute ago, Dan Robin said:

My bet: Pato in to rest Weimann, maybe Szmodics and/or Wright (last test before transfers?) instead of Nagy/Hunt.

I’d be livid if Wright’s anywhere near the team. Happy to sell him yet playing when we really need a win? Would be a sign of completely losing the plot IMO. 

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Because they had a really good manager/head coach in Dean Smith, and have replaced him with another like minded manager who keeps things simple and encourages pass and move good football.

Exactly, I didn't want to make it about the manager but knew deep down that was probably the reason. I mean what other reason can there be.

1 minute ago, Red Army 87 said:

Gregor saying that James Morton has travelled with the team and may be on the bench.

Weird one that. When we have Morrell and Walsh out there with more experience.

I’m guessing we could have recalled them?

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It could be Morton is the one "home-grown" member of the squad required assuming Semenyo's not included with impending loan, so is unlikely to play

7 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It's not that weird at all pal, Morton's development was stagnating at FGR. The other two are doing well at their clubs and are better off there than on our bench.

Morton's probably getting some experience around the first team, but won't even make the bench. If he does it'll be purely a numbers thing.

13 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Gregor saying that James Morton has travelled with the team and may be on the bench.

....and Kalas not onboard.

Morton will travel, and give LJ an option re club-developed on bench...but I fully expect JoJo to be on bench, and satisfy the rules.

Ooooh, heard Brownhill out today.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Morton will travel, and give LJ an option re club-developed on bench...but I fully expect JoJo to be on bench, and satisfy the rules.

Got to be off then. Ah...just read injured foot allegedly. 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep he’s just said brownhill out - today’s team will be interesting.

No brownhill bruised foot, no kalas, no seymenyo has the flu its going be 442 apprantly baker and williams with smith coming in for nagy watkins elisson on wings KP on the bench with young lad morton as home grown player according to gregor

And the teams been annouced?

Archived