IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 27

BCFC_Josh

8 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Didn't look very offside to me even ignoring that he wasnt involved in play

He was involved in play by pressing the defender that cleared the ball to Fam......the defender would have had more time etc had Wstkins not been there......therefore he has impacted play hence the offside....however painful it is....its the right decision.

COYRs

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

That was way after the ball was played.

Annoyingly AW and Watkins are both out of shot when the ball is played.

The closest I can get is this840069569_Screenshot_20200111-154432_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c2604d1da848ba578c83c7af097cdd1a.jpg

Watkins on side and its debatable if AW was offside when the ball was played.

Yep. Looked like Watkins was possibly level when ball was played. But, he makes no effort to play the ball, so i thought in the rules nowadays that he’s not active til he touches it. 
either way, whether onside or not active, I think that’s a helluva a goal to be disallowed 

Took me half hour to realise I could use my gfs phone as mine won't work! 

Seems like I didn't miss much first 30. Last 15 we had more of the ball than them but can't do anything with it.

Seems to me Eliasson needs to be more free and advanced. Maybe even move Weimann wide and have Eliasson floating in a free role behind Fam. He needs to be in the game.

My word that was anything but a bright busy performance, it was a continuation of totally hapless football. We look like a side in a relegation battle.

Positive is Wigan having nothing up front, and we are still in the game, and look like we can grab one of our away day smash and grab goals. A win is still there to go for. Wigan do not look remotely like scoring 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Took me half hour to realise I could use my gfs phone as mine won't work! 

Seems like I didn't miss much first 30. Last 15 we had more of the ball than them but can't do anything with it.

Seems to me Eliasson needs to be more free and advanced. Maybe even move Weimann wide and have Eliasson floating in a free role behind Fam. He needs to be in the game.

Weimann wide is a waste of space, better to take him off.

Archived