IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 27

BCFC_Josh

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Wigan are highly athletic and fit. It really shows against a side like us because we have no pace or power. Not only has the fun of football been coached out of everyone we haven’t recruited any athletes to overcome this. 

I think may be a lot of truth in that.

LJ himself has said he may be guilty of that in the past - may well be guilty in the present.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep. But that's what we have up front. It doesn't work. Weimann does seem to be dropping back a bit alongside Massengo, with Korey sitting.

But I imagine Eliasson in a more free role might cause Wigan more problems. He can drift either wing then too.

Yes we've gone 4141 (smith sitting, Weimann into MF)

9 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Can someone explain what our 'coaching team' is teaching them all week? Two explanations: (1) they coach them to be shit. (2) the players have no respect for the coaching staff. 

They have clearly been told to ‘ sit in ‘ , not make any mistakes and stay solid .

This has stifled the opposition and us as well .

Dasilva and Eliasson linking up nicely .

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Its now two people who can't play with Fam - Palmer and Weimann....I'm not convinced Palmer and Weimann are the problem.

His movement is non existent,never runs the channels.spins off the last man but great at defending free kicks into our box........

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Typical City 'support'.

Response I posted in other thread:

/Success comes with action. Clearly you're happy with watching shit football every 3 days. Want us to rot away into a relegation battle? By all means campaign for keeping Lee. Great service for the club, but, his time has come however./

12 minutes ago, super slick said:

84/150 passes.... 56% Accuracy.

Johnson ball at its finest!! 

This is what happens when you have no central midfielders who can be trusted to receive the ball off their defence. 
Pack ......just sayin 

Archived