IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 27

BCFC_Josh

Just now, FrozenRobin said:

Response I posted in other thread:

/Success comes with action. Clearly you're happy with watching shit football every 3 days. Want us to rot away into a relegation battle? By all means campaign for keeping Lee. Great service for the club, but, his time has come however./

Can’t like that post enough,

he can’t complain ether he’s had more time then most city managers,

and how many city managers manages to sign 50 players in 4 seasons.....

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Eliasson (RW - aarghhhhh), Pato (LW).  We'll see how far back Weimann plays

4141 again

I don't mind Eliasson on the right, as long as whoever is on the left keeps going at the space and keeps the Wigan defence spread out, if we ignore the left side and allow Wigan to shift over and start to double up on Eliasson then we are in trouble. 

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

What do you think of the fam goal China. 
Watkins doesn’t make any effort to play the ball, just stands infront of the defender. In fact, he actually moves away from the defender before it’s headed. 

The law says:

player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched* by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by:

interfering with play by playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team-mate or

interfering with an opponent by:

preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or

challenging an opponent for the ball or

clearly attempting to play a ball which is close when this action impacts on an opponent or

making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball

I assume the referee's opinion was that the part in bold applied.

Archived