IGNORED

Johnson in or out?

Unan

Johnson in or out   

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out for me, easy to be fickle or reactionary. It's half time in a game, we may win 4-0(I truly hope we do!).

However, this standard of football just isn't acceptable in my opinion. No amount of excuses can excuse such poor poor football. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hasn’t this been done enough in the last couple of weeks? 45 minutes isn’t going to have changed anyone’s mind one bit, whichever side of the fence they sit on. 

More of the same rubbish in my opinion, obviously that break did the world of good. Against a poor team in the relegation places

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hasn’t this been done enough in the last couple of weeks? 45 minutes isn’t going to have changed anyone’s mind one bit, whichever side of the fence they sit on. 

Even if we win, it's inexcusable for me.

In my opinion only, this was his final chance. Show us that you can come out fighting, Liverpool etc, playing poorly against mid table Shrewsbury.

He's shown nothing to give me any confidence.

For me, he has to go.

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

With respect, it's changing mine, so?

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Jesus Christ.

its half time.... get a grip. Pathetic.

As I've said, it's not based on this game specifically.

What do I need to get a grip of?

2 minutes ago, !james said:

Christ the state of some of our "fans" ??‍♂️

What's the problem? Did you not read my post?

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Jesus Christ.

its half time.... get a grip. Pathetic.

Success comes with action. Clearly you're happy with watching shit football every 3 days. Want us to rot away into a relegation battle? By all means campaign for keeping Lee. Great service for the club, but, his time has come however.

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Seems strange hes there, and not at AG where there's rugby on. 

Its only cup game and rugby doing well its the football thats letting him(bristol sport) down as much as i hope it is i still personally think he has tuesday and possibly barnsley to save his job ive been LJ out for months 

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Curious Alan, why do you find this conversation boring? Isn't it, arguably at least, the most important City related discussion? 

It’s boring because these ridiculous threads mean absolutely nothing and achieve nothing. LJ is going nowhere so why not just accept that fact?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s boring because these ridiculous threads mean absolutely nothing and achieve nothing. LJ is going nowhere so why not just accept that fact?

We have no say in anything related to the club. With that logic, I assume you want the forum closed down? 

Archived