IGNORED

Johnson in or out?

Unan

Johnson in or out   

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Out for me, easy to be fickle or reactionary. It's half time in a game, we may win 4-0(I truly hope we do!).

However, this standard of football just isn't acceptable in my opinion. No amount of excuses can excuse such poor poor football. 

Get a life and support the team during the game rather than set up pointless polls that have been done to death. Boring! 

5 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

What a tit you look like now @Seneca the Younger

Why do I look a tit? I've stated in the first sentence this isn't reactionary or fickle and that it is my general opinion. 

Can you not read? It seems you may be the tit. 

Furthermore, we all want City to win. It's my opinion. Why are you trying to 'win' this discussion? 

For clarity, my opinion has not changed one bit, despite a good 3 minute period. Although I am considerably happier. 

Out but happy he got a win today. Just lost pretty much all faith in him to get us to be a threat in the playoffs(meaning faith to get us there and be competitive). Today was a typical LJ performance where we were atrocious for 85 min but popped up a couple times and scored. Is that up to LJ or up to heavy investment in playing staff? Genuine question because I do feel it has been more the players than any tactical reason for our points tally

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I never gave you that so wind your neck in,have you not seen the ***** saying if you want Johnson out then you want city to lose

Id appreciate it if you didn't tell me what to do. 

Additionally, the emoji comment was pre-quote as it wasn't to you. 

Thsbjs for the explanation though. 

It would be silly to sack LJ now when we are deep into a transfer window. No doubt things have not gone how he would have wanted results wise and playing style wise.

Big mistake not bringing in one more striker. If Afobe had stayed fit then I bet we'd be a lot happier.

It's the gamble that Benik would stay fit that has been the biggest mistake.

Now he's learning that Fam should be a lone striker. Something he should have known all along. Not completely isolated, but on his own with runners joining in.

That then gives us more solidity in midfield and defence. 

We need to now work on keeping more possession and dominating teams. Desperately need to play better football at home.

A couple of the right type of strikers may make all the difference. Centre back needed too as Wright looks like he is off.

14 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

It would be silly to sack LJ now when we are deep into a transfer window. No doubt things have not gone how he would have wanted results wise and playing style wise.

Big mistake not bringing in one more striker. If Afobe had stayed fit then I bet we'd be a lot happier.

It's the gamble that Benik would stay fit that has been the biggest mistake.

Now he's learning that Fam should be a lone striker. Something he should have known all along. Not completely isolated, but on his own with runners joining in.

That then gives us more solidity in midfield and defence. 

We need to now work on keeping more possession and dominating teams. Desperately need to play better football at home.

A couple of the right type of strikers may make all the difference. Centre back needed too as Wright looks like he is off.

So, going forward 4231 / 4411 / 4141?  Essentially one more in midfield.

Think it allows everyone in the squad a role, whereas eve all been saying, can’t play x in y formation, etc.

Just now, Davefevs said:

So, going forward 4231 / 4411 / 4141?  Essentially one more in midfield.

Think it allows everyone in the squad a role, whereas eve all been saying, can’t play x in y formation, etc.

Not sure as it depends who we bring in. 

Bring in Nketiah and it might well be 3412 again!

Currently has to be either 4141 or 4231 for me.

I found it interesting that Weimann was central in more of a 4141 today. We've always seen him wide in that system.

They all seemed to support Fam well second half, something we didn't always do even when winning 11 and drawing 4 in 15 with that system last season.

Archived