IGNORED

The Unkeepable?

FrozenRobin

Luke Ayling.

He is the man we need right now. Consistent. Positive. Reliable. Inventive. I will get shot down on here for two reasons. But I believe a side with Ayling is going to be far better than the current sloppy football we play.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Don't get me wrong, Jack Hunt is a superb player for us attacking wise, but the holes he leaves at the back cost us. A magnificent crosser of the ball, but poor at guiding his man on to the weaker foot. With Ayling you have an absolutely magnificent defender in wide positions, with ability (agreeably not as good as Hunty's) which can provide chances for attacking players.

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

A lot of unsaid things here. But, player management could have helped in this situation.

Just my opinion.

29 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

He is the man we need right now. Consistent. Positive. Reliable. Inventive. I will get shot down on here for two reasons. But I believe a side with Ayling is going to be far better than the current sloppy football we play.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Don't get me wrong, Jack Hunt is a superb player for us attacking wise, but the holes he leaves at the back cost us. A magnificent crosser of the ball, but poor at guiding his man on to the weaker foot. With Ayling you have an absolutely magnificent defender in wide positions, with ability (agreeably not as good as Hunty's) which can provide chances for attacking players.

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

A lot of unsaid things here. But, player management could have helped in this situation.

Just my opinion.

Have a think about your post , total nonsense 

34 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

Just my opinion.

I’d like Abraham aswell but he’s never going to come back either mate. 

34 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

Just my opinion.

13 years old take some time off the forum, leave your bedroom , go outside with your friends but please stop posting rubbish after rubbish.

59 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

Just my opinion.

Great. You have an opinion.

Archived