IGNORED

The Unkeepable?

FrozenRobin

4 minutes ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

Everyone knows he's thirteen. Read all your comments back and ask whether you're proud of what you've done there. 

Well I have no idea how old anyone on this forum is tbh. You however seem to have a keen interest in him. On the question of pride, it's not a literary competition it's a internet forum., but on the whole I'm bursting with pride over my contribution.  Now off you pop.

3 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Well I have no idea how old anyone on this forum is tbh. You however seem to have a keen interest in him. On the question of pride, it's not a literary competition it's a internet forum., but on the whole I'm bursting with pride over my contribution.  Now off you pop.

I generally hope to be proud of my life and actions. But sure, will stop assuming others want the same. Off I pop. CTID.

53 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Perfectly happy? Running down his contract, he was put of the team and out of favour due to piss gate. 

And while he was useful as an attacker, he is hardly the best defensive right back in my lifetime.

Ivor Guy, Tony Ford, Trevor Jacobs, Gerry Sweeney, even Donnie Gillies, Andy Llewellyn were all much better defensively. He left us three years ago. So let it go.

• Admin
1 hour ago, FrozenRobin said:

Not saying that, just that we should have kept him.

Nonsense,  our team and pattern has completely changed since he was with us

There's a long list of people who would be better 

Whilst we're at it would you like Maynard back too?

1 hour ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

He is the man we need right now. Consistent. Positive. Reliable. Inventive. I will get shot down on here for two reasons. But I believe a side with Ayling is going to be far better than the current sloppy football we play.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Don't get me wrong, Jack Hunt is a superb player for us attacking wise, but the holes he leaves at the back cost us. A magnificent crosser of the ball, but poor at guiding his man on to the weaker foot. With Ayling you have an absolutely magnificent defender in wide positions, with ability (agreeably not as good as Hunty's) which can provide chances for attacking players.

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

A lot of unsaid things here. But, player management could have helped in this situation.

Just my opinion.

My God.....you really come up with some humdingers?   Have you got nothing better to do?  Maybe find a girlfriend or take the dog for a walk?...........or combine the two?

12 hours ago, phantom said:

Nonsense,  our team and pattern has completely changed since he was with us

There's a long list of people who would be better 

Whilst we're at it would you like Maynard back too?

Like who? Who would be a better right back than the best right back in this division? 

As **** me we have been unable to replace him since he left. 

15 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

Luke Ayling.

He is the man we need right now. Consistent. Positive. Reliable. Inventive. I will get shot down on here for two reasons. But I believe a side with Ayling is going to be far better than the current sloppy football we play.

Reason 1 - Hunty

Don't get me wrong, Jack Hunt is a superb player for us attacking wise, but the holes he leaves at the back cost us. A magnificent crosser of the ball, but poor at guiding his man on to the weaker foot. With Ayling you have an absolutely magnificent defender in wide positions, with ability (agreeably not as good as Hunty's) which can provide chances for attacking players.

Reason 2 - Cheltenham

A lot of unsaid things here. But, player management could have helped in this situation.

Just my opinion.

Frozen Robin, At least I have an excuse when I do stupid posts. I’m usually that pissed I cant see the key board I’m trying to type. Just like now 

Archived