IGNORED

Little Jay

FrozenRobin

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Thought Fam was pretty average today.  Got his goal and assist, and like most of it today, the result overshadowed several performances.

Fam just put in. 9/10 performance,

he got no service in the first half and little in the second 

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The Sky reporter said he was at times unplayable and did a superb job holding the ball up - our best player he reckoned.

Opinions eh!

Yeah, absolutely.....in fairness he was better than average on reflection, just so much rubbish on the pitch today!!!!  It wasn't vintage Fam imho.  But he was better than a lot.

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Fam just put in. 9/10 performance,

he got no service in the first half and little in the second 

yeah, fair too.

I want to do a ratings thread, but can't bear to write-up Jack Hunt's....I'm a bit distressed by it!!!!

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, absolutely.....in fairness he was better than average on reflection, just so much rubbish on the pitch today!!!!  It wasn't vintage Fam imho.  But he was better than a lot.

yeah, fair too.

I want to a ratings thread, but can't bear to write-up Jack Hunt's....I'm a bit distressed by it!!!!

Not many will get above 5 Bentley dasilva fam pato and Baker maybe 

36 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Not many will get above 5 Bentley dasilva fam pato and Baker maybe 

I actually thought we defended very well today. Can only think of one attempt where Wigan looked favourite and that was the header over Dasilva that Bentley saved. Against a team which had around 70% of the possession, to limit them to so few chances was good. The fact we couldn't get the ball off them and then when we did generally kicked it straight back to them is a different issue!

19 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Thought Fam was pretty average today.  Got his goal and assist, and like most of it today, the result overshadowed several performances.

Looking back at highlights and stats (although pass completion awful), happy to reflect and say he was better than I thought.

I thought “Little Lee” was deemed disrespectful on here - therefore the ones who show disdain for our Head Coach being described in such a way must be charging to condemn this thread title? I’m ambivalent on references to height, “Big Sam” was never seen as an insult so not sure how “Little ...” is seen as one - but I enjoy watching the squabbles on here over relatively harmless terminology ...

Archived