IGNORED

Spurs v Liverpool

Robbored

12 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Champions elect, I hope the win it this year so pleasing on the eye,

its how the game should be played

They’re a terrific team. I can’t help but admire them. To me they’re even more impressive than Man City were this time last season.

16 points clear - surely they’ll win the PL from here.

Incredible the job Klopp has done. If you look at their team he has Chelsea, Man City and Real Madrid rejects. Players who have been relegated with Hull and Newcastle. Turned average Premier League players in to world class players. I saw Man Uniteds wages compared to Liverpool’s the other day and it’s clear to see who is top of the league and who is struggling.

It's a funny one because me and my mate were having a discussion earlier about who would win a league consisting of this Liverpool team, Man United's 98/99 treble winning team, Arsenal's invincibles, Mourinho's 03/04 Chelsea team, Pep's best Man City team and 09 Barcelona (the one that played United off the park at Wembley). And both of us had Liverpool to finish bottom

10 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

It's a funny one because me and my mate were having a discussion earlier about who would win a league consisting of this Liverpool team, Man United's 98/99 treble winning team, Arsenal's invincibles, Mourinho's 03/04 Chelsea team, Pep's best Man City team and 09 Barcelona (the one that played United off the park at Wembley). And both of us had Liverpool to finish bottom

I’d probably agree with that currently. I think the main difference is the teams you’ve mentioned each won the league on more than one occasion.

Liverpool will win the league this season no doubt, but for me they can’t be considered the best ever premier league side until they either win the league in back to back seasons/or a few times over a short period. 

• Admin
11 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Keep the plastics happy.

Be loads coming out of wood work

That's the only downside to seasons like this 

I can't stand watching football on TV and especially the over hyped premier league but I watched this game. I have to say Liverpool were awesome, thank goodness if we get to play them we'll not be meeting the full 11

Archived