IGNORED

Cardiff v Swansea

Lanterne Rouge

• Admin
21 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

There was a Swansea fan on twitter who applied for personal travel but was declined simply because it was a limited number and he didn’t make the cut. He lives a 5 minute walk from Cardiff City stadium so had to travel to Swansea to get a coach back to Cardiff, then back to Swansea and home to Cardiff again!

Absolute madness, there has to be a better way.

I was going to say that there was a limited number available to go direct

A friend of mine who watches Swansea home and away managed to go directly from Weston, he said it was  limited to 50 people !

I know when we have had bubble matches in the past a VERY limited number of people had been able to travel directly but the option for some reason was never publicly advertised

• Admin
4 hours ago, Super said:

I can't imagine that will impress someone like Wilder.

"It's not been all good news for McBurnie this weekend despite his heroics against West Ham leaving Sheffield United in sixth.

McBurnie is set to be in hot water with the FA after appearing to make an obscene gesture at Cardiff fans on Saturday.

McBurnie, 23, roared on his old side Swansea from the away end at Cardiff City Stadium in the South Wales derby.

He was pictured taunting Bluebirds supporters during the 0-0 draw.

The FA is normally reluctant to take action on photographs alone.

Yet the clear nature of the Scotland forward’s gesture suggests a sanction is almost certain.

That could be a formal FA charge and fine for bringing the game into disrepute although that is thought to be unlikely.

But McBurnie will likely face a reprimand and warning from the Wembley beaks, as well as from his Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder, for his misbehaviour."

Archived