IGNORED

How time fly's

foghornred

Yesterday went to the Dw stadium to watch Bristol city V Wigan and looking at the program I read that the Stadium is celebrating 20 years,which made me think because one of my football memories goes back to their old ground Springfield Park when we won 4-1 and that day Tony Robinson ( who was filming in the area ) was stood next to me and was asking about the players not playing etc,he had a good knowledge of the team and we had a decent chat.

Well that must be over 20 years ago,how time fly's I still remember it but boy over 20 years !  Going home I thought to myself the I have watched Bristol City longer that Louis Carey has played for them (I was there at York when he made his debut & last game) in fact longer than anyone who has worked for Bristol City and there are lots like me who follow the team home and away spending our money on something that we love.

The Fans are the Club so you have to feel sorry for Bury and any other club that has been lost because its the Fans that keep it going.

LONG LIVE THE FANS THEY ARE THE CLUB !

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Last year it was forty years since London Calling was released.

Anyone who has supported City for more than 38 years has been a fan for over one third of the club`s entire existence.

Bloody hell, I'm in that bracket, that's frightening !!!

1 hour ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They didn't own that one, in 1986, either. They must be the only football club in the 92 not to have at least built one stand themselves in 70 years. Parasites.

Yeah yeah, we all know that’s the fault of Steve Lansdown/Wycombe/UWE/Sainsburys/anyone else but themselves. 

7 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They didn't own that one, in 1986, either. They must be the only football club in the 92 not to have at least built one stand themselves in 70 years. Parasites.

They did build this for the start of the season if you can call it a stand ?

Image result for bristol rovers family stand

21 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Last year it was forty years since London Calling was released.

Anyone who has supported City for more than 38 years has been a fan for over one third of the club`s entire existence.

Thanks for that. Make me feel old why don't you.

Archived