IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

18 hours ago, phantom said:

I've had a look through where E10 and E12 rules broken.

Yet to find anyone have a points deduction 

I thought they couldn't benefit from playing an ineligible player so surely the point they gained from that match would be deducted at the very least. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, Redstart said:

I thought they couldn't benefit from playing an ineligible player so surely the point they gained from that match would be deducted at the very least. 

All clubs found guilty in FA lists admit their guilt and ask for "paper" punishment (in writing)

Cross checked teams and none have had points deducted 

18 minutes ago, pogue malone said:

Brum 1pt deducted

Birmingham back in the relegation race for the final games in the WSL this weekend after having a point deducted. Bottom of table as it is now:

10th Birmingham - 14 pts (-28 GD)

11th Aston Villa - 14 pts (-32 GD)

12th Bristol City - 12 pts (-52 GD)

A piece of judicious judgement passed down from the FA. I can see if they deducted ten points it would cause some upset, or did nothing there would be calls from different clubs. This has made the last game a nail-biter and muddied the picture. However, we still need a win; the only difference is that there are two other clubs that need a result. In theory we have a better chance - slightly.

Maybe the bookies are enjoying it more now.

COYR

1 minute ago, phantom said:

No attacking threat at all in the first half, very disappointing so far

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

And it could be 4 or 5.

I've watched the last 4 games and their standard is extremely poor. At least they try hard.

What a way to round off the season for Bristol 'football'.

Ebony Salmon stands out a mile doesn't she? I doubt she will be hanging around no matter the outcome.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Ebony Salmon stands out a mile doesn't she? I doubt she will be hanging around no matter the outcome.

Yep and you're right she'll be on to bigger and better things next season.

Her days of getting no service at all, and chasing hopeless balls will be over in about 45 minutes.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

weirdly playing wide left in midfield most of the first half having no influence on the pitch 

14 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Birmingham go 1-0 down but that's not going to matter it seems.

There is part of me that hopes they stay up. You have to believe it was a genuine administration error that caused the points deduction, so just imagine being the person responsible for that if it was to cause their relegation.

A final game defeat then, no need to hope for other teams to help.

A really big disappointment for so many on the team, on and off the pitch, but the table does not lie. We weren't up to the mark. It will be a difficult season in the Championship, especially if the better players move on. How will the club's leading lights prepare for it?

4 minutes ago, marmite said:

What a sterling year for Bristol professional football.

The Covid season of 2020-21 in Bristol has been a crash. No-one saw it and perhaps that was a factor.

• Like 1