IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

Don't know about anyone else, but OTIB seemed to be down yesterday afternoon, so I couldn't post any updates! ?

There were a few of us away fans present, and we sang a lot louder more than the home fans present.

Nonetheless, it was a comfortable 3-0 win against a struggling Watford side. Harrison got another goal, but the player that shone the brightest for me was Chloe Bull, who got the last two girls - and her last one was with some confidence & brilliance. Watch the highlights when they're available!

the player that shone the brightest for me was Chloe Bull, who got the last two girls - and her last one was with some confidence & brilliance. Watch the highlights when they're available!

Highlights now available on FA Player, so the club should share on their social media/YouTube later.

Twitter preview below of that second Chloe Bull goal I mentioned...

Massive congratulations to City's own Abi Harrison tonight. Made her first international start for Scotland Women tonight in a World Cup qualifier v Ukraine and scored a 90+3 equaliser to rescue a point for the Scots.

Girls on fire right now, I make that eight consecutive games she's scored in for club & country which is incredible at any level. 

Great work Abi, such a proud evening for her family and her. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Hamdon Mart said:

Massive congratulations to City's own Abi Harrison tonight. Made her first international start for Scotland Women tonight in a World Cup qualifier v Ukraine and scored a 90+3 equaliser to rescue a point for the Scots.

Girls on fire right now, I make that eight consecutive games she's scored in for club & country which is incredible at any level. 

Great work Abi, such a proud evening for her family and her. 

• Like 2

Draw for Women's FA Cup Third Round takes place at 2:00pm today. This year is different, not only because City are in the Championship, but Championship teams now enter in the third round (compared to WSL teams who enter in the fourth).

Fixtures due to take place 11/12th December. Hoping for a home draw!

Fran Bentley appeared as a sub GK in the second half in the Lionesses' U23 game against Estonia. 11-0 result, which seems small compared to the 20-0 win the senior squad just had against Latvia!

Former City striker Ebony Salmon also appeared as a sub, and former City academy player Katie Robinson scored.

A comfortable win for CIty - don't think the visitors were keen to return here after the league game.  Some interesting changes in the starting line-up but the match took place almost entirely in the Lewes half. Shame to see their player being taken off the field on the buggy, sounded a nasty one.

• Like 1