IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

Just now, old_eastender said:

Do the Womens teams have some form of FFP?

I’m guessing not, as their costs are actually excluded for City’s accounts for FFP purposes.

There is a salary cap in the WSL by the looks of it:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/nov/21/salary-cap-losing-its-relevance-in-changing-landscape-of-womens-football

Few rescheduled Championship games taking place today (for teams no longer in the FA Cup). 2nd v 4th in the league, kicking off at 2pm. I can't make it as I'm still in Nottingham, and it's not being streamed anywhere.

Other games are Blackburn v Lewes, and Sunderland v Crystal Palace; both at midday

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

So 2nd and 9 points behind Liverpool. March looks tough for Pool though playing teams in 3rd, 4th, and 6th, while we have to play teams 7th, 8th and 11th. 

A lot of potential to close the gap there.

Exactly. Also, Liverpool still have to play Charlton twice, as the first game got postponed & hasn't been rescheduled yet as far as I'm aware.

Our game at Ashton Gate on April 3rd could be even more important...

• Like 1

Really encouraging news! Keeping the jewels is something the club (as a whole) tends not to do, so pleased to hear this. Promotion might not be that big on the horizon at present, but good that the team is securing the future regardless.

• Like 1