IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

There was a lot of coverage/promotion regarding City Women this morning on the Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Bristol.

1:08:37 - Chats with mother & daughter supporters Lizzie & Amelia, plus D-M Withers.

2:05:45 - Chats with new ST holder Magda Conway plus Chloe Mustaki

3:11:41 - Chats with Tom Garry from The Telegraph plus Amber Reed from Bristol Bears Women

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0cpm8cx

Edited by shahanshahan

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

where was Aspin today?

Not sure. Spoke to Lauren for a bit before the game & regarding her & others, all she said was that those players had knocks.

I also sensed that the players were being protected so they'd avoid playing on a surface like the artificial pitch at the Butts Park Arena

What a day! New ground visited, and three points & clean sheet. Hoping momentum continues next Sunday against Blackburn; the first home game of the season.

Here was the winner from Jesse Woolley - who I don't think I've ever seen a goal in the years I've been following City Women (although she was injured for a lot of that time!). Nice to get the flags in the background...

DSC_9817.JPG

DSC_9819.JPG

DSC_9821.JPG

DSC_9823.JPG

DSC_9824.JPG

DSC_9826.JPG

DSC_9827.JPG

DSC_9828.JPG

DSC_9829.JPG

DSC_9830.JPG

DSC_9831.JPG

DSC_9832.JPG

DSC_9836.JPG

DSC_9837.JPG

DSC_9838.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Starting XI for today. Powell & Hayles start, with Wilde & Hutton dropping to the bench. Palmer, Chloe Bull & Ffion Morgan are back but in the bench. KO 3pm, live on FA Player if you can't make it to RHPC

FbP-sP1X0AAmBe1?format=jpg&name=large

Be interesting to see what the attendance is today. When I logged on last night they were wanting £11 for an adult ticket. So one less sell to them.

(edit: Looks like a decent turn out from the stream.)

Edited by Sleepy1968

32 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Be interesting to see what the attendance is today. When I logged on last night they were wanting £11 for an adult ticket. So one less sell to them.

(edit: Looks like a decent turn out from the stream.)

£11 is a bit pricey, in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

2-0

Apart from the ref missing the most obvious penatly shout for Blackburn in the first minute of the game, city haven't really been in any danger. It's hardly free flowing football, but I'd be surprised if we don't score one or two more in the second half.