IGNORED

Ben Garner (Rovers Manager) Family Illness

View from the Dolman

Bigger things in life than football rivalries.

I hope Ben's family member has a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with them at this stressful time. If the suggested rumours are true, I know first hand what it's like to see a relative on ICU and it is harrowing. The last thing he needs right now is people giving him pelters for what is happening in his job.

Get well soon.

Of course he needs the time off from his job to be with his family, anyone would. You don’t have to be a parent or have had to experience being at a hospital bedside to realise this, I just hope anyone who has questioned him never finds themselves in a similar situation.

Thoughts and best wishes from this Red to the Garner family. Xx

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

Dolly

we know how you did a great job making a card would you be able to make another?

thanks in advance 

Best wishes to the garner family 

Might be a nice gesture, especially as he is new to the area.

That said, has it been confirmed that it is his daughter who is unwell, or are the exact details still subject to a degree of speculation?

13 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Might be a nice gesture, especially as he is new to the area.

That said, has it been confirmed that it is his daughter who is unwell, or are the exact details still subject to a degree of speculation?

It's not been confirmed as to whom but the Garner family have requested privacy. I think it was leaked on GasChat and then their mods removed any references and closed the thread. 

Obviously it got posted on here and can't see how mods can remove any references now seeing as the original post has been quoted often. Just hope the press and mainstream media keep it on the lowdown.

Archived