IGNORED

Bakinson

NcnsBcfc

Really really pleased for him, that hes doing so well for Plymouth at the moment.

There have been times in the past, when I've watched him, and thought there's such a player in there; just waiting to burst out.

Unfortunately the first part of this season; he seemed to be stagnating. We were obviously waiting for the right loan for team.

The heirachy obviously believe in him, and as theyve given him a new 3 year contract.

My only criticism from the times I've watched him, is his contribution off the ball. He sometimes switches off; and doesn't track his man back. Hopefully that'll improve with age..

3 hours ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Really really pleased for him, that hes doing so well for Plymouth at the moment.

There have been times in the past, when I've watched him, and thought there's such a player in there; just waiting to burst out.

Unfortunately the first part of this season; he seemed to be stagnating. We were obviously waiting for the right loan for team.

The heirachy obviously believe in him, and as theyve given him a new 3 year contract.

My only criticism from the times I've watched him, is his contribution off the ball. He sometimes switches off; and doesn't track his man back. Hopefully that'll improve with age..

I didn't know he'd signed a new deal. Was that done recently?

With Bakinson I've always been under the impression he's seen as a player with lots of talent who could play for the first team. Just needs more games at a higher level - ala Morrell.

He could be the answer to the debate about a big dominating midfielder. He's yet to properly fill out yet, but he's already pretty tall with a great engine. He could be a really effective box-to-box midfielder in the coming years.

Plymouth will hopefully be a great loan for him.

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

I said on another thread, if you get the chance watch his pass to the scorer of one of Plymouth's goals at the weekend. Pure class. And a 'box penetration' (or whatever it is he calls them) that LJ couldn't fail to be impressed by.

Entry 

10 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

With Bakinson I've always been under the impression he's seen as a player with lots of talent who could play for the first team. Just needs more games at a higher level - ala Morrell.

He could be the answer to the debate about a big dominating midfielder. He's yet to properly fill out yet, but he's already pretty tall with a great engine. He could be a really effective box-to-box midfielder in the coming years.

Plymouth will hopefully be a great loan for him.

Not sure he’s a tackler.  More a leggy passer.  That’s a crap description, but hopefully makes sense.  More Sawyers than Vieira type.

Archived