IGNORED

Liverpools first defeat this season

wendyredredrobin

Could come at Ashton Gate at the end of the month.  Unlikely? Thats what Jose thought before we beat the manure and effectively signed his P45.

Just the small task of beating the Shrews tonight.  With the lure of a big 4th round home tie, both teams are really going to be going for it.

Will we put out a full strength side or a cup team? Will Josh be fit or is he off to Burnley?  Do ee have any other fitness issues? Wil there be an incoming this evening? Will we attack the Shrews or keep it tight at the back?  I have no idea what LJ's mentality will be on this question.

I will be having to watch the game on the small screen with Bet 365 unless any decent streams crop up, but looking forward to it and hope we don't end up disappointed.  There has to be a winner tomorrow and I believe it will be extra time and penalties if it ends up a draw.  I'm really hoping it doesen't come to that though.

Good luck to all of you who are able to make the trip.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Could come at Ashton Gate at the end of the month.  Unlikely? Thats what Jose thought before we beat the manure and effectively signed his P45.

Just the small task of beating the Shrews tonight.  With the lure of a big 4th round home tie, both teams are really going to be going for it.

Will we put out a full strength side or a cup team? Will Josh be fit or is he off to Burnley?  Do ee have any other fitness issues? Wil there be an incoming this evening? Will we attack the Shrews or keep it tight at the back?  I have no idea what LJ's mentality will be on this question.

I will be having to watch the game on the small screen with Bet 365 unless any decent streams crop up, but looking forward to it and hope we don't end up disappointed.  There has to be a winner tomorrow and I believe it will be extra time and penalties if it ends up a draw.  I'm really hoping it doesen't come to that though.

It will definitely be extra time / penalties if it’s a draw.

close thread.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7191312

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cough, cough, Bristol City women’s team, cough, cough ...

DAMN YOU!!! Damn you and your inconvenient facts!

First team, comprising of only male human participants, based in the South of the City of Bristol, to beat Liverpool since the Gregorian calendar year 1994. Would be great.

Happy now?!!

I mentioned to  a Liverpool fan that last  time we met, there was a  draw at AG followed by a City win at Anfield leading to the sack for Souness. This guy reckons even if City do beat the 'pool, they won't get rid of their current manager.

He hopes we win though as Shrewsbury can  be a tough place to go.

Archived