IGNORED

Jamie Paterson's Mother

Shtanley

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Really enjoyed today’s episode.  Some interesting discussion on the game but also views on LJ.  I can see why you sort of cone to that view.  Away from football he is different.

My God............LJ's a Conehead?  Has anyone noticed him eating fibreglass insulation and smoking 20 cigarettes all at once? This explains a lot ?

On 14/01/2020 at 01:07, Shtanley said:

Gets a namecheck in the newest episode of OSIB.

As always we're keen to hear people's thoughts on what we're saying.

Listen via Libsyn

Listen on iTunes

Follow our INSTAGRAM?: https://www.instagram.com/osibpod/

Good chat @Shtanley.

I like that you referenced Massengo's penchant for shielding the ball. Is the best 'shielder' we've ever had?

Is Diedhiou one of the best chesters City have ever had? He's Fellainiesque in how he brings the ball down on his pecs, no?

Is Elliasson the most prolific stepover merchant ever to pull on the shirt?

Do City have a best trapper of the ball of all time? Best backheeler? Best nutmegger?

I would be interested to hear the OSIB view on this!

On 15/01/2020 at 20:47, mozo said:

Good chat @Shtanley.

I like that you referenced Massengo's penchant for shielding the ball. Is the best 'shielder' we've ever had?

Is Diedhiou one of the best chesters City have ever had? He's Fellainiesque in how he brings the ball down on his pecs, no?

Do City have a best trapper of the ball of all time? Best backheeler? Best nutmegger?

Better than Louis Carey in his pomp?

9 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

I think time has withered your memory - he was so quick.

At their prime - would you agree Albert was quicker and more able to beat his man?

PS Let's forget about cross quality.

I think the thing with Albert was he gave 100% in every game. The amount of times in the 90th minute he'd beat his man, run another 30 foot and just collapse through exhaustion, as he tried to cross the ball. 

If Elliason went as incredibly hard as Albert did then he'd be less accurate as well. Plus the fact that Albs had to carry 10 other players most of the time. 

On 15/01/2020 at 20:47, mozo said:

Good chat @Shtanley.

Best chest control, Evander Sno.

Archived