IGNORED

Kasey - loan/sell this window?

Meh

Just speculation after the earlier debacle at the start of the window.

Apparently an angry Kasey and a diminishing relationship was all put to bed after he started at Shrewsbury but since then he did not feature on Saturday; even seeing the loan player he presumably was meant to replace come on ahead of him and grab his chance.

If Bristol Live is to be believed he will not be starting tonight in a game he must have believed he would until maybe the draw was announced or certainly following his non-appearance on Saturday.

I cannot see him anything but peeved that (rightly or wrongly) he seems to have slipped down the ladder rather than climbed it a bit after being one of the two bright sparks in the Shrewsbury original game.

In his mind he must know that only an arrival in the mould of Afobe is liable to see LJ make room for him and break the current 4-4-2 he cannot really be shoe-horned in to.

Will we maybe see him go in the next couple of weeks or will he start tonight and all this goes to bed again for a week or so?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Also reported that clear the air talks were held and now all is ok - nothing to see here

Same as Lee Tomlin then?

We will see. The point is he may have felt at the time it was all buried that game time would increase when I am speculating it may not pan out that way.

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Meh said:

Same as Lee Tomlin then?

We will see. The point is he may have felt at the time it was all buried that game time would increase when I am speculating it may not pan out that way.

Completely different temprament and personality though

But get your point

Quite clear that Kasey needs a Nketiah type. If we get Nketiah then I'm confident Kasey will play more.

Of course he still has to perform well and consistently. I believe a speedy poacher would also help Eliasson with his low crosses across goal. 

So this type of striker should not guarantee Palmer starts. He still has to stop making really basic mistakes on the ball. And he has to do more off of it.

Bumped because I wanted to see if the general view was will Kasey come back into squad Wednesday as one of the few if only players we have capable of seeing the movement of Wells and playing him in?

If not in the squad then I go back to thinking - why was he kept in January and what has actually gone on?

Sorry @phantombut I think there is something to see here; he was our poster boy on official site interacting with fans etc - he  has not been seen in a photo etc for weeks.

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Reports that he has chest problems but not heart related 

Anxiety attacks? 

Allegedly struggling with his breathing, but as you say, not heart related.

I’d have him in my 18, but I rarely end up picking the same side as LJ.

ok so KP is still here but his fitness seems to be in doubt.

Yes he seems to have the Tomlin thing about him 

but he helps neither the club or himself not playing he has lots of ability which I really feel would help at this time of the season on a possible play off push. I hope to see him back playing soon 

Archived