IGNORED

Shrewsbury Town v Bristol City FA Cup R3 Replay

Septic Peg

Matthew Withers wrote 2 days ago in the Bristol Post that Baker is a "Rock" and should be the first name on the team sheet, and that we should build our side around him!!   If we used Baker as our foundation, I think the structure would soon collapse and the "Rock" would soon crumble..............does MW have no concept of research, and the fact that Baker is prone to fall over if an attacker farts anywhere near him?  ?

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Matthew Withers wrote 2 days ago in the Bristol Post that Baker is a "Rock" and should be the first name on the team sheet, and that we should build our side around him!!   If we used Baker as our foundation, I think the structure would soon collapse and the "Rock" would soon crumble..............does MW have no concept of research, and the fact that Baker is prone to fall over if an attacker farts anywhere near him?  ?

He is a rock, with injury prone written straight through it.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I honestly think a few of our fans have a man-crush on Baker. Only explanation.

21 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I'm being serious here, but has Baker got some mental issues?  It's like he gets halfway through a game and bottles it / thinks, "I can't be arsed". 

I dont think it's that he feels he cant be arsed. I think it's more that he thinks hes more injured than he actually is. I think he feels pain more than others. I think LJ once referred to this.

Archived