IGNORED

Shrewsbury Town v Bristol City FA Cup R3 Replay

Septic Peg

Wonder if it's 442 again today. If so then that explains a lot about what I'm hearing.

Fam and Weimann in a 442 does not work. Doesn't matter to me whether we are playing Leeds or Shrewsbury. It simply does not work.

Been said i know, but Gary Owers class on the radio, but the professional commentator is hopeless at letting you know what is actually happening, I think he thinks we can see the game, its like TV commentary!! 

Describe what’s is happening and at what end for FS.....

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

What is it with LJ and double substitutions. Fancy taking off Pato and Patto.  Could have left one of them on there.

It was something like Patocake, Pattocake, Baker's man... but it got too complicated when Baker got subbed so LJ put the lid back on his tombola and went home. :sad26:

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Wonder if it's 442 again today. If so then that explains a lot about what I'm hearing.

Fam and Weimann in a 442 does not work. Doesn't matter to me whether we are playing Leeds or Shrewsbury. It simply does not work.

Sounds like it’s 4411 according to Owers.

1 minute ago, brady bunch said:

Been said i know, but Gary Owers class on the radio, but the professional commentator is hopeless at letting you know what is actually happening, I think he thinks we can see the game, its like TV commentary!! 

Describe what’s is happening and at what end for FS.....

Yeah he’s not great at painting the picture is he! 

Just now, Davefevs said:

Sounds like it’s 4411 according to Owers.

Ahh ok. Well all depend on what Weimann is doing. Is he running out wide every time or wanting the ball in attacking midfield positions I wonder.

Archived