IGNORED

Shrewsbury Town v Bristol City FA Cup R3 Replay

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

The failure is short in every way LJ, GET HIM OUT OF OUR CLUB

Anyone who thinks he's taking us forward is deluded.... LJ words we want to win it for the fans..... Sorry LJ but the players don't want to win it for you... Barnsley will beat us comfortably Saturday simply because they have more about them. Once again we get to January and the wheels come clean off and it's repetitive.... JOHNSON OUT...

9 minutes ago, TBW said:

Looking forward to seein the part-time Bristol CIty/Liverpool fans who care more about that one game than the club as a whole.

Before the draw people wanted a reserve side and to concentrate on the league... I realise we didn’t do that either but whatever fits the agenda I guess

2 minutes ago, FoD Barmy Army Bream said:

Saturday is now massive for mr Johnson.

Is it though? If we lose, he’ll dig some player or two out and come up with something about  box entries or some other buzz word. 
I used to want LJ to do well, as he sounded like he genuinely loved the club. Everything I hear out of his mouth these days is designed to deflect blame and save his own skin. 

Johnson really has got us in to a dire situation and clearly can’t get it sorted couldn’t get a win a against a average league one team over to games, a huge disappointment for the club and more importantly the fans a home tie in the FA cup against the current European champions doesn’t come round very often and We blew it , really can’t see how he can defend himself. nowhere to hide Lee your time is up and overdue! 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

This is Bristol City under Lee Johnson 

Why are people still so shocked?

He was weak and powder puff as a player. He is as a manager .

Truely pathetic  

I will be immensely surprised if we have the guts to go and win on Saturday now. 

as I said in earlier post Im not surprised we have lost and I'm not we are a far worse team than we were 2 seasons ago with utterly no improvements in our team, our play, our manager or our management, this is not just based on tonight but the season overall.. have no doubt LJ has a passion for our club but has taken us as far as his limited ability as a coach and manager....

2 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

Is it though? If we lose, he’ll dig some player or two out and come up with something about  box entries or some other buzz word. 
I used to want LJ to do well, as he sounded like he genuinely loved the club. Everything I hear out of his mouth these days is designed to deflect blame and save his own skin. 

I don't think so can't keep riding his luck. Can he.

9 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Utterly pathetic. Pathetic. Can't beat Shrewsbury over two legs. Would have been poor at almost any point in our club's history. 

Spent millions. Supposedly aiming for promotion! Defend that Johnson/Ashton/Lansdown.

Nothing more to say.

Not like we had a HUGE incentive to get through was it?! He can’t motivate our very talented squad to beat a league one team over 180 minutes - and the Shrews hadn’t won for five games ... SL won’t ignore this, hopefully ...

Archived