IGNORED

Shrewsbury Town v Bristol City FA Cup R3 Replay

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Stayed up in a fantastic old pub a few years ago after a City win, followed up with a walk on the Shropshire Hills on the Sunday.

Very pleasant and unspoilt part of the country.

And very often on "Escape To The Country"

With the reported conditions (I've not witnessed them myself - it's a sunny 27 degrees here in the Caribbean) it looks as though he's gone for a traditional, perhaps even "sturdy" 442 designed to keep the ball off the deck. Eliasson's crosses preferred to KP's passing and through balls. Hunt over Pereira for the extra crossing ability. Rowe in for Dasilva as JD maybe more tempted to run the ball than Rowe will? All seems set up in anticipation of a fairly ugly clash in tough conditions.

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Pretty much a full strength team. Rowe and Paterson probably the only two that might not start in your average league game. Johnson's been told to get through to the next round.

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Even if it was a league game, I think Paterson probably would’ve started given his impact on Saturday. Otherwise I agree, difficult to imagine this would have been the team if Gillingham were the prize.

So, imho, right time to give Jay and Korey a breather ahead of Saturday.

Next question, is system.  Looks like 442, but interesting his that plays out v Shrews 343.

Archived