IGNORED

Shrewsbury Town v Bristol City FA Cup R3 Replay

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I looked at this and it was our badge on his for a few minutes, then went back to Leeds. Was in the official Arsenal site. Betting also got suspended...so dont know.

Some one pressed the button early?

5 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

In player profiles on Arsenal.com it says he is on loan at Bristol City. 

Edit. Now showing LEEDS badge. Either first one was a windup or someone at AFC boo-booed and took it down. 

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I looked at this and it was our badge on his for a few minutes, then went back to Leeds. Was in the official Arsenal site. Betting also got suspended...so dont know.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Arsenal's official site briefly showed Nketiah as being on loan with us. It's now changed back to say he's on loan at Leeds - which is also wrong.

Let's get back to the game at hand?

Done deal surely?! Far more plausible that Arsenal published the page too soon, rather than a deliberate wind up by their website team.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Done deal surely?! Far more plausible that Arsenal published the page too soon, rather than a deliberate wind up by their website team.

They were probably setting a automatic publish time on it and they accidentally published it now. Think our own website has done that before in the past.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I'm more nervous than usual for this game...

See it as a 50/50 really. Shrews will be right up for it as a chance in a lifetime for many of their players to play Liverpool. Some of ours may feel the same. Should be up for it and have to hope we have some extra quality, which has in fairness not been entirely obvious lately.

Archived