IGNORED

There’s no forgiving this!!!

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Really..I will have forgotten about it in the morning, onto Barnsley and win that and we may well be back in the play offs

Nah. 

If it was a one-off, then maybe.

This has been terminal decline for a while now. 

Squad has a massive imbalance, coaching staff that can’t motivate and arrest declines and, if we’re honest with ourselves, we have an outfit more fitting to League 1 than the Premiership.

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Johnson’s fault Fam missed loads of chances I guess 

That’s a poor argument, LJ bought him and LJ helps train him.

I’ve stayed on the fence over this debate, simply because I can’t see us getting the manager we all want or many that would come here.

I also respect you for your support of LJ, but that one was a poor defence.  

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Johnson’s fault Fam missed loads of chances I guess 

WHO brought him here and played him tonight? so yes its LJ`s fault,,,,,,,,,,,Shrewsbury and just about our best team and no bigger reason not to win, yet still its not LJ`s fault NO MORE EXCUSES.

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

WHO brought him here and played him tonight? so yes its LJ`s fault,,,,,,,,,,,Shrewsbury and just about our best team and no bigger reason not to win, yet still its not LJ`s fault NO MORE EXCUSES.

Agreed. He's been missing sitters for the last couple of seasons and still plays. I know all strikers miss them but I'm sure he's missed more than most 

11 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Anyone would think we had a divine right to win

I do like on this forum how a lot of people forget the opposition are also trying to win a game of football

we have been poor sure, and certainly not consistent but we are in a decent position in the league, and all this dribbling vitriol started after one poor result and will start again with another manager after one poor result.

Give a bristol city fan £1,000,000, sure as sure can be they will complain about the bag it came in. 

as you were.

Archived